Chapter 15

Timeless [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oops! Go back one chapter because this is a double update! ^^

And about the poster, Sunny has a short hair here because in the story Sunny's hair is short already. I will use this poster whenever the chapter is at the present time. Thank you IamSamBinJae, this is already the second poster you made for me and it's a cute one!

Chapter 15 - We're Going on a Date?

2014

 

Baekhyun

 

 

It’s already Monday, the weekend passed by so fast. Last Saturday, Luhan seems to have spent time with Soonkyu. Should I be jealous? I laughed mentally. Baekhyun, why would you be jealous?

At the very back of my mind, there’s a small voice that says, because she’s your girlfriend!

My eyes widened. Woah, there! What the heck is my mind saying? Nonsense.

I’m in Seoul National University not because I was jealous of Luhan. No, I’m not jealous that he got to spend time with her. Okay, fine. Maybe I am jealous a little bit.

Yep, I am currently standing at the entrance of Seoul National University. After a while of idling, I finally walked inside the university.

Even if it’s vacation already, there are still a number of students attending summer classes. I walked calmly, looking around.

I noticed some students that I walked passed by are staring at me. Oh, it must be because of what I’m wearing.

I’m wearing something simple actually. Just a dark blue shirt with red polka dots on it paired with light gray jeans and red high-cut sneakers. I am also carrying a backpack with me. They must be staring at me because of my snapback and sunglasses. I must look weirder because of my black face mask that is covering half of my face, from my nose to my chin.

Yes, I’m wearing a face mask. I can’t take the risk of being noticed, especially now that I revealed to the world that I’m dating someone. They might see Soonkyu with me, I can’t put her life in danger. Our fans are literally crazy.

I noticed a group of eight students composed of females and males. I walked towards them.

“Uh, excuse me..”

All of them stopped talking and looked at me. Yeah, I am sure they are staring because of the snapback and sunglasses, plus the weird face mask.

“Yes? How may we help you?” One of them, female, asked.

“Do you know Professor Lee Soonkyu? Do you know where she is right now?” I asked.

“Professor Lee?” Another guy wearing eyeglasses asked. “Yeah, we know her. She’s our History teacher.”

“Our classes got cancelled this morning and will resume at eleven since the teachers in our department is having a meeting.” The same girl who spoke to me first said.

“Where is the meeting held?” I asked while taking a look at the screen of my phone. It's ten minutes before eleven. I am amazed at how they can understand me despite my face mask that’s practically covering my mouth.

“Oh, it’s in the auditorium. But you can just go to the faculty room of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences and wait for her there.” She answered. “The faculty room is on the third floor.”

“Why are you asking about Professor Lee?” A guy who looks too old to be a university student asked. “Are you a student of hers? Are you one of those students who confess their admiration to Professor Lee?”

I raised a brow at what he said. Admirers, huh? “There are students who confess to Soonkyu?”

Another guy nodded. Okay, I admit he’s handsome. He must be an ulzzang. “Well, who wouldn’t like Professor Lee? She’s pretty and smart.”

“She’s like the coolest teacher ever!” A female with jet black hair exclaimed.

“Plus, she’s young. She’s the youngest teacher here. She’s only four years older than me. I wouldn’t mind being her boyfriend.” Another good looking guy said.

“Sorry to break it to you, but you wouldn’t become her boyfriend. Why? Because I’m Soonkyu’s boyfriend.”

The group became silent and all of them had a surprised expression on their faces. “Well, thank you for answering my questions. I’ll go ahead to meet my girlfriend.” I said and turned around to get inside the building.

When I turned around and starting walking towards the building, I didn’t fail to hear the squeals of the girls and the complaining voices of the guys.

“OMG! Professor Lee has a boyfriend!” “I didn’t expect Professor Lee to be dating!” “But why was that guy covering hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter