Chapter 18

Timeless [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18 - You Are Beautiful

2014

 

Soonkyu

 

 

It’s Friday already, the week has gone by so fast. I remembered the things that happened last Monday. I went to watch a movie with Baekhyun and met Luhan in the arcade section of the mall. It was a fun day.

Since it’s Friday, the dismissal of the students are early. It’s still ten minutes after three in the afternoon. I walked out of the campus, smiling at the students who greeted me.

“Ms. Lee, you look like a university student instead of a professor!” Yuri, one of my students, said.

“Why, thank you.” I grinned.

“I love what you’re wearing, Prof! So cool!” Yoona, another student of mine, remarked.

I laughed. The two of them are best friends and it’s such a privilege for me to teach them, such lively and smart kids.

After bidding farewell to them, I walked towards the main gate of the campus. I must really look like a student because of what I’m wearing. I’m wearing a black casual dress paired with black leggings and black rubber shoes. My hair is tied in a bun with my bangs left untied.  And lastly, I’m wearing black shades. I laughed mentally, why am I wearing all black today?

I took out my phone from my backpack and connected my headphones to it. I placed the headphones to my ears. Good ol’ music.

Yep, you’re correct. I finally bought a cellphone. I shared to Jessica the deal I had with Baekhyun and Luhan, and she was really excited. I don’t know why. I think she’s excited about the idea of me getting lost. So evil!

Jessica and I went out last Wednesday. I accompanied her in her shopping spree. It was so boring and tiring. I really don’t like shopping; most of my things are bought by Sica since she already knows what my style is. But since she told me dinner is on her, I agreed on going with her.  To cut the story short, I got lost in the middle of her shopping spree. When she found me, she immediately pulled me inside a cellphone store and bought me one.

When I was finally out of the campus gates with my eyes focused on the screen of my phone, a beep of horn startled me. I looked up saw a white van parked at the side of the street. The windows are tinted, but the car looks familiar.

My eyes widened in realization, but of course no one can see it since I’m wearing shades.

The passenger door opened and some guy wearing all black went out. He’s wearing a snapback and shades, and it’s also black. The only thing that stands out is his white shoes.

He walked towards me while smiling.

“Hi there, Luhan. Would you like to tell me why you’re here?” I asked in a serious but at the same time joking manner.

He chuckled. “Since I have no schedule left for today, let’s go out.” He smiled like a kid.

I laughed hard.  

“Hey, I’m serious!” He whined, so much for being manly.

“Okay, okay.” My laughter slowly died down. “What are we even going to do today?”

“Let’s go to the arcade again. I hadn’t had enough last Monday. And today, I swear I’ll beat you!”

“Good luck on that!” I laughed again.

“And then, we can eat dinner afterwards. Have you tried going to an amusement park?”

“I have heard of it, but no. I haven’t tried going there. I think Sica once mentioned that we’ll go there one of these days.”

“Okay then.” Luhan smirked.

“Okay then what?” I asked, my eyebrows creasing.

“Nothing. Come on, let’s get going.” He said and took my hand. He pulled me towards the car. He opened the door and motioned for me to get insi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter