Chapter 4

Timeless [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 - Falling

1801

 

Baekhyun

 

 

“Why don’t we just go to that someone right now?” I asked Soonkyu. The three of us are walking back to the palace.

Soonkyu told us that she know someone who might know how to send us back to the present time.

“The sun is almost setting and his house is located deep in the forest. If we go there, we might not be able to go back because it’ll be dark by that time,” she answered.

“Then when will we go to him?”

“We will go tomorrow, don’t worry.”

“Just be patient, Baek. We will be able to go home,” Luhan butted in.

From my peripheral vision, I saw Soonkyu giving Luhan a smile.

“Fine,” I mumbled. But I really want to go back home already.

The sun set by the time we arrived at the palace.

“Are we sleeping in the same place again?” I asked. It’s not that I’m complaining but I really had a hard time sleeping in there. Okay, it must really look like I’m complaining now.

“Well, it’s fine with me sleeping there,” Luhan voiced out.

“That’s because you don’t care about the place as long as you can have your sleep,” I remarked.

Luhan grinned at me.

“Oh, about that, wait here for a while,” and with that, Soonkyu dashed off to who knows where leaving me and Luhan standing awkwardly in garden near the pond.

 

 

Luhan and I decided to squat down on the grass while waiting for Soonkyu, silence engulfing us.

I looked up at the sky, gazing at the stars.

“We’re here just for one day, yet I missed home already,” I whispered.

“Same here,” Luhan said. “But I’m glad we met someone kind who was willing to help us,”

“Yeah, I’m thankful as well. I wonder how the rest are doing back home. Do you think they noticed that we disappeared?”

But before Luhan could answer me, Soonkyu came running towards us with a smile plastered on her face.

“Guess what,” she cheekily grinned.

“What?” I asked.

“You can sleep in the lodge next to mine,” she answered.

“Really? We’re allowed to?”

“Yes, Luhan. You’re allowed to. I talked to my brother, the King, and he agreed,”

“How?” I asked.

“I told him some guys saved me from Hara and asked if they could stay here for the night. And, yeah, showed him some aegyo,”

She smiled widely at us, her eyes twinkling. She looks cute. Wait, what? Did I just say that? Woah, Byun Baekhyun does not easily compliment someone.

“Come on, let’s go to the lodge where you’ll be staying,”

 

 

 

Soonkyu

 

 

And morning came. I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face. I covered my eyes with my arm, “Aish, so bright,”

Then suddenly, I remembered the things I have to do today. I sat up, stretched my arms, and yawned.

“I better get ready so that I can accomplish things today,” I mumbled. Thankfully, I have no lessons today.

I stood up and started freshening up.

 

 

After getting myself ready, I went to the lodge next to mine. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter