Chapter 14

Timeless [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

thank you ThinkGreen19 for the awesome poster ^^

Chapter 14 - Spending Time With You

2014

 

Sunny

 

 

I dialed Jessica’s number and waited for her to pick up my call. I’m using the telephone at home since I don’t own a cellphone. Cellphones are too complicated for me.

“Hello?”

“Sica-ah, where are you? Are you at SM Entertainment building?” This morning, Jessica woke up very early for an early photoshoot. It’s already forty minutes passed nine in the morning.

“Yeah, why?”

“Are you done with your photoshoot? What are you doing, are you having a break right now?”

“Yep, I have a fashion event at noon though. I’ll ask again, why?”

“Oh, there’s still two hours before noon. Is it okay if I’ll go there?”

“Uh, sure. But can you tell me why?” Jessica asked for the third time, clearly annoyed.

I laughed at her annoyance. I answered, “I’ll visit you then if I’ll meet Baekhyun on the way, I’ll kill him.”

“Ohhh, so that’s why. Okay, I’ll be waiting for you. Be here before 11:30 since I’ll be on my way to Cheongdam-dong by then. Bye~”

Jessica always does that. Hanging up before I can respond, I chuckled while putting the phone down.  I went inside our room and grabbed my black leather backpack. If Jessica owns designer bags, I owned a lot of backpacks. And yeah, Jessica was the one who bought most of it. But when I got a job at Seoul National University, I started paying for my own things and I helped in paying the bills.

On my way out of the room, I stopped for a while in front of the big mirror. I looked at my outfit. I’m wearing a sleeveless shirt with an England flag printed on it. I paired it with my black tattered jeans and red rubber shoes. I turned around and stared at the see-through back part of my shirt. I shrugged, wearing a see-through is fine since it’s summer anyway.

I went outside of the room and grabbed my shades and snapback that was on the glass center table of the living room. Then I hurriedly stepped outside and went on my way to SM Entertainment building.

 

 

I arrived at 10:05 since it’s just near. I forgot to mention that our condominium unit is in Gangnam and so does SM Entertainment building. But it’s on different districts: our address is in Samseong-dong, while SM Entertainment building is located in Apgujeong-dong.

Unlike last time, I easily got inside the building since the guard and the lady at the front desk recognized me as Jessica’s friend.

I rode the elevator and arrived at Jessica’s own room. I knocked a few times and got inside. Jessica was lying on the couch lazily while playing with her phone. I laughed at the sight, typical Sica.

“Annyeong!” Her manager and stylists are in the room as well, taking a break. I greeted and they greeted back.

“You can put your backpack, snapback and shades there.” Jessica said and pointed towards the empty small table beside the couch. “And then, you can go.”

I feigned a hurt expression on my face and clutched the part of my shirt near the chest. “Ouch. How can you easily shoo me away when I just arrived?”

“Oh shush, I know you’re only here to kill that Baekhyun guy. Now go,” she waved her hand, shooing me away.

I placed my backpack down on the table. I also placed down my snapback and shades on the same table after taking it off. “Geez. Okay, fine.” I said and walked towards the door.

Before I could step out, Jessica called out my name. “Hey, Soonkyu-ah. Be back here at two. My event ends at, more or less, 1:30. After that, I’ll be back here. So, we’ll go home together at two. Okay?”

I nodded and bid goodbye to Jessica and the rest of the people there.

I was walking down the hallway, towards the elevator. While walking, I was thinking whether EXO is here in the building and where could they possibly be. I thought of the practice room that they used last two days. I decided to check that practice room first.

Since Jessica’s personal room is in the third floor, I rode the elevator going up. The practice room is in the fourth floor.

Ding!

I stepped out of the elevator and went my way towards the practice room. When I arrived in front of the practice room, I held the doorknob and opened it slowly. Then, I peeked inside.

I don’t see anyone, but there is a music playing. I went inside to see the whole practice room.

And there he was, dancing. Luhan is the only one in the practice room. He’s wearing a black sweat pants paired with black rubber shoes and a white shirt.

I just stood there, watching him dance. It was only after a few minutes that Luhan noticed my presence. He saw my reflection in the mirror and his face showed a surprised expression.

He stopped dancing and turned around immediately. “Soonkyu!”

I raised my right hand rather awkwardly and smiled a little. “Hi..?”

Luhan chuckled. He walked towards the sound system and turned the music off. He noticed that I was just standing near the door. “You can just come in further, you know.”

I stepped inside further while he sat down on the bench. He patted the space beside him and I gratefully occupied it.

“So, to what do I owe this visitation?” He asked with a teasing smirk on his lips.

“I’m actually here to kill someone, a.k.a Byun Baekhyun. But unfortunately, he’s nowhere to be found.”

Luhan laughed a little loudly, revealing cute wrinkles on the side of his eyes. “I’ll take it that you want to kill Baekhyun because of the news? Anyway, EXO – K has a schedule right now.”

I nodded, “So, why are you here alone?”

“EXO – M has a free day today unlike EXO – K. I just went here to practice; the other members are at our dorm.”

“Practice? For what?”

“I just pol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter