Prologue

Timeless [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue - Glimpse

2013

 

Growl 10th win. Triple crown. EXO surely is gaining popularity more and more.

“Hyungs! Hurry up, we’ll go back to SME building now.” Kai hollered.

Outside the MBC building, fans were waiting for their oppas.

By the time EXO went out, their fans swarm around them.

It took long enough for them to get inside the van since their way was blocked by fans.

Finally, the twelve idols safely got inside the van and are now headed to SME building.

On the way, they can’t help but talk how stressful a life of an idol can be.

And of course, sasaeng fans will always be talked about.

“I know they’re only doing it because they love us, but they’re too much.” Baekhyun said.

“Baek, just calm down.” Chanyeol, who was sitting beside Baekhyun, whispered.

“Let’s not talk about this.” Kris dismissed the topic.

And the rest of the travel was silent.

Some were sleeping, trying to rest from their hectic schedule.

Some were just staring blankly outside the window.

 

 

They were practicing again when Kim Youngmin, SME’s CEO, called them to their office.

“Boys! Sit, sit.” Mr. Kim offered.

When they were all sitting already, Suho asked, “Is there something important that you need to tell us, Sir?”

“Oh, yes. Since you have been doing so well, I have a present for you. After your promotions, I’ll give you a one week vacation. You can call it a 'New Year vacation' since this Christmas will be a busy one for SM Town Week concert. You can choose where it will be.” He smiled.

“Is it okay in another country, Sir?” Kris asked.

“Of course, it’s okay. Why, do you want outside of South Korea? China, perhaps?”

“I was thinking of Europe actually, Sir.” Kris answered.

“Europe, Hyung? I think that would be great!” Sehun agreed.

“Oh, then how about you twelve decide on which place and come back here anytime when you’ve decided already?” He grinned.

“That would be helpful. Thank you, Sir.” Suho bowed, as well as the rest of them.

 

 

In the dorm, the twelve were gathered in the living room and were watching some historical drama.

“Do you all agree on going to Europe?” Kris asked.

“I’m okay anywhere, as long as we can have our vacation and rest.” Luhan yawned.

“I’m okay with it, Hyung.” Tao said.

“I think no one’s against the vacation in Europe, Hyung.” Chen commented.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter