Chapter 5

Timeless [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 - Unusual Acts and Feelings

1801

 

Luhan

 

 

I saw her small figure sitting on the ground. She looked up, her hair was messy.

“I-I’m okay,” she shouted back. “But my ankle h-hurts and I think have scratches on my arms and legs,” I can imagine her pouting.

I cupped my hands over my mouth and shouted, “Don’t worry, we’ll go down there and help you,”

I started to walk away to look for something that can help us go down. “Hyung, where are you going?” Baekhyun asked.

“I’m going to look for a rope, it might help us go down,” I answered.

“Do you really think you can find a rope here in the middle of the forest? No. We don’t want Soonkyu to wait down there alone, do we?” Baekhyun  remarked.

“Oh, yeah, you’re right. So, how do we get down there?”

“We go down there by walking,” Baekhyun said while pointing to the small cliff where Soonkyu rolled down.

“Are you joking?” I asked. I mean, how do we get down there? Do we roll down also, like Soonkyu?

“Simple, we walk down slowly,” Baekhyun muttered and turned around. He cupped his mouth with his hands, “Soonkyu, we’re going down there, okay?”

“Okay,” Soonkyu shouted back.

 

 

So, we both go down there by walking. I followed every step Baekhyun makes. I didn’t know he’s good at this kind of stuffs.

We go down slowly, step by step. The big stones rooted on the ground were used as our support. We stepped on the stones to avoid rolling down.

I almost slipped and I hastily reached for a branch.

We held the big and sturdy branches of the trees as we walk down, to stop us from slipping. I thank God for creating stones and trees, they’re very useful.

“We’re almost there,” I heard Baekhyun mumbled.

Beads of sweat are already forming on our foreheads.

I can already see the ground, we’re really almost there.

When we saw that our feet are already almost touching the ground, we both just jumped.

I wiped the beads of sweat on my forehead using the sleeves of my clothes.

I and Baekhyun immediately went to Soonkyu, who was just sitting on the ground.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“I am, but my ankle hurts,” she answered.

“Can you stand?” Baekhyun asked, helping her to stand up.

Soonkyu, with the help of Baekhyun, is slowly standing up. But when her right foot supported her own body weight, she fell forward.

Baekhyun caught her, arms around her torso.

I kneeled down, my back facing Soonkyu.

“I’ll carry her,” I said.

Baekhyun nodded and helped Soonkyu onto my back.

Soonkyu wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck. In return, I wrapped my each of my arms around her thighs. I slowly stood up. When I was successful in standing up, I hoisted her up.

“Are you comfortable?” I asked.

She nodded, “Sorry for the trouble. I hope I’m not that heavy,”

“How can you be heavy? You’re not fat and you’re so short,” Baekhyun butted in.

Soonkyu frowned at him, “Look who’s talking, you’re not even that tall,”

I chuckled at the two, “But don’t worry, really, you’re not heavy. But, where do we go now?”

“Since we were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter