Chapter 3

Timeless [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 - Knights in Shining Armor

1801

 

Luhan

 

 

“Soonkyu,” I reached out and placed my hand on her shoulder.

She stopped walking and turned around, “What is it?”

Baekhyun who was walking beside me also stopped walking.

I looked around, “Why are the people staring at us? We are already wearing the same kind of clothes,”

“I think I know why,” Baekhyun muttered.

I and Soonyku looked at him curiously.

“I think it’s because of our hair.  Look, you have bright blonde hair and mine is a dirty blonde,”

“Oh! You’re right! It must look weird for them,” I chuckled.

“Yeah, now that I noticed your hair, it does look weird. I never saw anyone with that hair. We only have black hair. Anyway, I know what to do!”

Soonkyu exclaimed and ran excitedly.

I and Baekhyun, who didn’t want to get lost, ran after her.

“Yah! Soonkyu, slow down!” Baekhyun yelled.

Soonkyu stopped running and went inside a small store. We followed her inside and saw displays of clothing for men.

I walked towards Soonkyu who was choosing a gat.

“I think these will do,” I heard her mumbled.

“What is that for?” I asked.

“It’s for us, so that we can cover our weird hair,” Baekhyun answered.

Soonkyu smiled, “He’s right,”

She walked towards the owner of the store who was sitting in a corner with a table in front of him.

“Agassi, you’re here!” The shop owner smiled, “Is that for your brother?”

“Actually, no. It’s for my two friends over here,” she answered, motioning towards us.

I bowed as a greeting, and so did Baekhyun.

“Who are they, Agassi?” He asked, eyeing us from head to toe.

“They’re my friends,” the shop owner frowned. "Can you keep this as a secret from everyone? Please,” Soonkyu put her hands together and pleaded.

The shop owner sighed and nodded, “Okay, for you I will,”

“Thank you so much!” Soonkyu smiled brightly. She handed him the payment. “Just keep the change Ahjussi!”

We went out the store but not without Soonkyu waving at the shop owner.

We three are walking side by side with Soonkyu at the center. Baekhyun and I are now wearing the gat.

“Is the shop owner your friend?” Baekhyun suddenly asked.

“Yes, I always buy at his shop,”

“Where are we going now?” I asked.

“To the most famous library in Hanyang,”

“Are you sure going to a library will help us?” Baekhyun raised his eyebrow at her.

“Yah! Stop being rude!” I mouthed at him.

“That’s why we’re going there to find out,”

I chuckled, “Buuuurn,”

 

 

The library is huge. And we’ve been searching and reading for hours. But nothing, we found nothing! I closed the book and sighed.

“It’s hopeless! We’ll forever be stuck here in the past,”

“Never lose hope, Luhan! Don’t worry, you have me! I will help you in going back to the future! I never failed in my quests,”

“You’re so kind, Soonkyu. Anyway, don’t you have anything to do? Maybe we’re disturbing you from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter