Chapter 8 [September 12]

Nyongtory's Daily Life (since JiYong's Shanghai concert)

Yup, this is about after SeungRi's car accident. The story's a fic but the characters are real, they are really the managers (I stalk them on Instagram XD) 

I wrote it this way cuz I see a lot of people being all sad, too sad, and keep on saying like YGE and Ri's hyungs don't care about him, they neglected him alone in Seoul while they are having fun in Singapore. If you guys really know SeungRi, I assume you can tell that he wants everyone to be happy because of him, not all teary. Every time he injures himself, he tries to cover it up as much as possible so people can only see the bright side of him. And I think that's what we should do, trust that he's alright, don't blame on others (his hyungs and him have deeper bonding than we could ever imagine), and smile for him.

 Enough said, story time~~~

 

Seoul, 10:26 a.m.

SeungRi is now sitting on his hospital bed with an IV line hooked up to his right hand, staring at the person sitting across from his bed who is busy with his phone, not bothering to look back at SeungRi.

“BoKyung-ie hyung~” he finally decides to speak up, “Can I have my phone so I can text my friends and tell them that I’m alright now?” he tries to give his best pleasing puppy eyes.

Without raising his head, Jung BoKyung, SeungRi’s manager, answers, “Nope. You just need to be a good kid now, so lie down and get some rest SeungRi.”

“But the news is already all spread out! They’re probably dead worried!”

“I got a call three-thirty in the morning, with someone on the other end telling me that your car just turned over and I need to get there right away, that was more worrying than the news of ‘SeungRi hospitalized for rest and treatment’ that is out there now.” He walks over to SeungRi’s side and shows him the phone screen he’s been typing on, “I’m almost done with replying to every text you got from your friends, JungGeun hyung is going to come later too, after he sends your parents back home, and the others are going to get first hand information about you from me as soon as their plane lands in Singapore.”

“Alright, alright…” SeungRi pouts.

After the series of intoxication testing, investigation, and full body checkups, he’s so exhausted that he fell asleep half way through the various scanning, he wasn’t even aware that he’s being push around the hospital and finally into a ward until he was woke up by his parents and little sister. According to them, BoKyung called to inform them about his condition and Kim JungGeun went over to drive them to the hospital and back home.

His mom cried, his dad won’t let go of his hand, and his sister Hanna for ending up in the hospital again, but was clearly holding back his tears. He felt guilty, for being careless, for worrying everyone, for not being able to meet the fans who are going to the concert to see him and the whole BigBang.

Because he couldn’t sleep anymore and he hears his phone buzzing nonstop, he wants to reply his texts and maybe post a tweet to comfort the fans, but BoKyung won’t give him his phone. What he doesn’t know is why BoKyung absolutely forbids him to use any of his electronics. His doctors did suggest him to get more rest, but they didn’t say he can’t be on his phone at all right?

Well, of course BoKyung wouldn’t want him to use his phone, because he can see what things are online after the news broke out that he doesn’t want SeungRi to see, especially with his current condition.

Netizens’ comments are all over the place, there are people worrying and praying for him, people just waiting for further information, but also people bashing and accusing him of drunk driving and other things, calling him nasty names.

BoKyung couldn’t understand how those people’s minds work. The police officers already told the press that SeungRi didn’t had any alcohol in his system, can’t they read? Why are they still doing that to him? This kid is hurt enough, how is he supposed to take another stab to his heart?

“SeungHyun-ie, BoKyung-ah,” JungGeun knocked on the door before he walks in with two bags of take-out, “How are you feeling now?” He wasn’t in the room when SeungRi’s parents were there, he had to talk to the doctors and update the presses on how SeungRi is doing.

“Hungry… and bored… Come on, hyungs! Can’t I at least have my phone to play with? I’m literally bored to death now!” SeungRi whines while trying to reach for the food, “I smell jjambbong! Hurry, let’s just eat hyung!”

“We can eat these, you can’t.” JungGeun puts the takeouts to the table farther away from the bed, out of SeungRi’s reach, “Your liver was bleeding, you’re not supposed to eat spicy food yet. The nurses are bringing some food down; you can eat that, although it might not be as tasty.” BoKyung teased.

Knowing that he cannot argue with them about it because it’s for his own good, SeungRi chews on his bland food silently and eventually finishes everything. It , but since it’s healthy, he’ll just have to deal with it.

After lunch, his two managers talk him to sleep again, since the other YG Family artists haven’t landed yet and they wouldn’t be able to call them.

 

Singapore, 2:30 p.m.

“Come on… Pick up, pick up, pick up, please pick up…” JiYong walks around with his phone to his ear looking frustrated, while his manager Lee TaeHee, with order from him, goes to get his luggage from the belt.

This is already the third time he tries to call BoKyung in the last ten minutes since he got off the plane, and with BoKyung not answering nor calling back truly worries him. Did the doctors found something wrong with SeungRi in the tests? Is he hurting a lot? Oh God, what if he slipped in a coma?

“Lee SeungHyun, Lee SeungHyun, Lee SeungHyun!” He immediately mutters SeungRi’s name three times to un-jinx his thought a second ago. He doesn’t want SeungRi to suffer, not at all, but he’s so worry that he couldn’t think straight.

[Incoming call from: BoKyung]

JiYong’s ringtone cuts his tenth time of secretly cussing at himself for accidently jinxing SeungRi, he quickly accepts it and then unconsciously bombs poor BoKyung with a bunch of questions, he pauses when hearing a chuckle on the other end.

“JiYong-ah, you can calm yourself now, SeungRi’s alright and in good hands, it’s gonna take time for him to fully recover but he’ll not get worse, I promise you.” BoKyung has seen many times how crazy can JiYong get when matters concerns SeungRi, and JiYong’s actions always give him a good laugh.

Hearing the assurance, a little smile stretches across JiYong’s tire face. His SeungRi, his aegy, his baby, is fine. “Then, may I talk to him?”

“I’m afraid not. He’s taking a nap right now, since he’s been kinda tired out lately, I don’t want to wake him up, that’s why I came out here in the hallway to talk to you.”

“But… but…” JiYong tries to argue but finds that he can’t say anything, BoKyung’s right, SeungRi needs his good rest, but he misses him a lot too, not being able to hear his baby’s voice literally kills him. He ends up sighing deeply.

“Cheer up, SeungRi wants to talk to you too, I just didn’t want to disturb his sleep. When does the press conference end again? Ten? That’ll be eleven here in Seoul… Call again then, SeungRi’s sleeping so much right now that he probably will be awake at night, I’ll let you guys talk all you want if he’s up ‘kay?”

“Okay, thanks, I should get going too. Bye~” With the worry for SeungRi relieved, even JiYong’s voice sounds cheery again.

“Hey, hey, hey don’t hang up on me like that!” BoKyung yells into his phone, “Where’s TaeHee, I have something to talk to him about.”

“Uh… He’s busy?”

“Kwon JiYong, are you slaving my dear dongsaeng again?!”

“No hyung, I’m here! I was just getting my luggage.” That’s TaeHee’s voice suddenly cutting in. He’s just in time to save the day. “SeungRi hyung’s okay now huh? Gosh, JiYong hyung’s doing his gum smile again.” He then turned to JiYong, “Hyung, control yourself, you’re supposed to be the chic guy GD…”

But JiYong can’t even hear him, he’s too into his new little song that he just made up, named “my aegy is okay”. He looks forward to when the press conference ends, when he can finally talk to SeungRi.

시간아 가라 가라 더 빨리 (Time, go, go faster)

 

I put in a line from iKON's new song Wait For Me cuz it kinda matches right? Ji wanting time to go faster so he can talk w/ Ri? kkk~

Lastly, SORRY!!! for not updating in a long while, cuz I got no inspiration until now T.T