Chapter 13 [September 24th]

Nyongtory's Daily Life (since JiYong's Shanghai concert)

Why is no one commenting :'(

AAF didn't like me n i wuz having trouble going on this site for like three hours=_=

Ok here come's the next chap~!

 

[SeungRi's ward, Seoul XXX Hospital]

After JiYong went off to schedules and that "date", he's been calling back at least two times a day to check on SeungRi, most of the time just trying to talk him out of the thought of trying get out of the hospital as soon as possible; same case for today.

"Hyung, I went through another test this morning, the results are coming back tomorrow, and my doctors said if I'm recovering well I can get out of this place!" SeungRi chants happily to JiYong on his iPad screen.

"Are you that desperate? You’re not fully recovered yet, and you're still hecka pale!" JiYong is already very pissed because he can’t be in Seoul with his baby, hearing that from a pale SeungRi just irritates him more.

“But, but the Asian Games closing ceremony… It’s our honor to perform there… And the investigation. You probably don’t know hyung, but comments online are saying that I should’ve already been done with the investigation, they say that I’m taking too long…”

JiYong sighs, “Why do you care so much about these comments? Yes, critics can help us become better people and artists, but you shouldn’t take everything to heart. I know you love the stage and the fans, but with your condition you just shouldn’t go anywhere outside the hospital, let alone running and jumping around stage. Hyungs can all cover for you.”

“But hyung… It’s not just for the fans.” SeungRi hesitates for a second before continuing, “BigBang without me, you hyungs are going to tire yourselves out too… You remember back in ’07 when I sprained my ankle? First it’s me, and then SeungHyun-ie hyung, and then you… YoungBae hyung and DaeSung-ie hyung got really exhausted too... It’s really like a virus within BigBang, if one of us collapsed, the rest follows one by one, and I don’t want to see that happening to us again…”

“And I don’t want to see you collapse in front of me at all.” JiYong says, “Worry about yourself before you worry about others, I might’ve been worn out and fainted a few times during promotion time, but I’m still healthier than you overall.”

“But…”

“No buts, you either listen to me or I tell eomeoni and abeoji that you’re pushing yourself too hard, and suggest them to lock you up for recovery.”

Hearing that, SeungRi pouts, looking all depressed.

And once again, JiYong got soften. “Don’t be like this, baby. How about this? You take good care of yourself now, then, when we start doing the dome tour in Japan, I’ll go easier on you and let you have more fun, deal?”

SeungRi smiles and nods frantically, “Umhmm, I’ll make sure I recover well for the first show in November!”

“Nah-ah, I’ll try to persuade MinSuk hyung to push the date for that back too. You won’t be well enough for the craze in less than two months.”

“Fine… Anyway, when are you coming back, hyung? Straight from Tokyo to Paris or dropping by home?”

“I’ll go back for a bit first, and then fly with JiEun noona. MinSuk hyung made me stay here until Friday, and I got invited to the Paris thing and it's not really a thing I can just call in and say I can't go, so I’ll only have half of that day, the whole day on Saturday and a little bit of time before I go catch the plane for Paris on Sunday. I’m gonna try to pack light and fast so I can spend more time with you.”

SeungRi nods in understanding, "I was there when you got the invitation, and you're representing Korea, hyung, good luck with that!" And then he sees SoonHo and TaeHee walk in the picture.

“Hi SeungRi! How’s my Vegas boy doin’?” SoonHo says and plops himself on the couch next to JiYong.

“What’s up SoonHo hyung! I’m, well, I feel like I’m alright but JiYong-ie hyung here insist that I don’t look well enough.” He pouts a bit, “SoonHo hyung, Japan and JiYong-ie hyung, these two never go along well, keep an eye on him for me please hyung!”

“It’s my job. But before JiYong says this, I’m gonna say it first. Worry about yourself first, kiddo!”

“Aish… Why does everyone say this to me!”

“Because SeungRi hyung is the one that’s in the hospital yet still worrying too much.”

“TaeHee, not you too…” Even a dongsaeng is worrying about him like he’s a three-year-old, SeungRi feels defeated. 

 

Just to give you guys a heads up.... next chap will be Ri's fever so yeah it will be kinda sad....