Chapter 21 [October 8th]

Nyongtory's Daily Life (since JiYong's Shanghai concert)

Finally got this JiKo chap (not really) out~!!! cuz i originally didn't know how to end it but yesterday got me really happy and i turned the last part from angst to sweet~ 

 

[SeungRi's ward, 10:37 p.m.] 
"Hyung, you're here." SeungRi greets JiYong. He's been anticipating him. 
JiYong stands at the door and stares at SeungRi for one whole minute, he's being strange, he shouldn't be acting so calmly after reading the news article released by Dispatch. Even if he acts like he did yesterday, it would be more normal than this overly calm reaction. 
"If you're here for the Dispatch article earlier today, I read it already." SeungRi says, playing some game on his phone at the same time. 
"Hyunie..." JiYong starts but trails off, he didn't know what to say. 
"Are you back with her, hyung?" 
"No, not at all, she and I are back to just friends now." JiYong denies. It is the truth, just not that convincing. 
Getting no answer from SeungRi, JiYong wants to defend for himself further. "It was that day after you woke up from that semi-coma; I was here in the morning, and then I got a call from HyunSuk hyung and he told me to go back for a confidential meeting, remember?" JiYong pauses; making sure that SeungRi is really listening. 
"Then MinSuk hyung made me start a love scandal, so I phoned up Kiko for help. I didn't know she was in Seoul at the time, since she has time, she suggested that we should meet up and kind of talk about it first. We didn't know Dispatch would be there before hand." 
SeungRi still didn't say anything, JiYong takes it as he's not convinced. "I wasn't really there to party and date! If I was I would've brought SoonHo along instead. It's just that when TaeHee spot the Dispatch taking pictures, I told him to ignore them and we left. I thought they were going to release those pictures soon after that, I swear I have no idea why they'll be releasing it now." 
Actually, JiYong kind of knows why. Last night, after witnessing SeungRi's anxiety attack, he went to YG building and talk with some of the staffs, told them to not give any more information of SeungRi at all so the press don't release news articles that anti-fans would bash and discriminate him again. If the press has nothing to put out, wouldn’t they dig up older stuff to release? 
JiYong walks and sits down next to SeungRi, taking his hand in his. "Don't be mad at me, baby, I love you and you only, forever." 
"I never doubt that you love me, and I'm not mad or jealous for the scandal." SeungRi says in a low voice. "I'm just thinking why you did it." 
"I told you, it wasn't meant to be a 'date' and wasn't supposed to be released!" JiYong is a little irritated, he tried so hard to explain everything, but SeungRi doesn't seem to believe in him. "But I promise I won't date anyone else except for you in the future! No matter for what reason!"
"So, you're trying to protect me? To take cruel netizens' eyes off of me?" SeungRi pauses for a little as JiYong didn't know if he should admit it or deny it, but SeungRi didn't give him the chance. "I don't need your protection." 
JiYong can tell this is going bad. It's the exact reason why he didn't tell him about the "date" in the first place; he knew SeungRi wouldn't want him to do that to cover for him. 
"Don't you get it, hyung? Dating was never the problem, both of us dated outside of our relationship, for jealousy, for inspiration, for fun and for various other reasons before and we're still together. But hyung, we are two independent people that don’t need to survive on one another. I'm turning twenty-five in two months, I'm old enough and I have to take on my own responsibilities, I don't need my leader to take care of troubles I caused!" His talking turns into screaming as he gets more anxious, and he ends up with a coughing fit. 
JiYong runs his hand on SeungRi's back, but SeungRi brushes his hand away. "Hyung, we are lovers, not father-and-son, I can't always have you to solve my problems! I brought BigBang down, that's why I need to take care of that myself! I can't let myself ruin BigBang! Not again!" 
He pushes JiYong away and gets off bed, stumbling his way across the ward and makes it to the bathroom. JiYong follows, but gets the door shut right in front of his face. He turns the knob, it's locked. He hears low sobs and the sound of running water in the bathroom.
"Hyunie! Open up! Don't lock yourself in there! Let me help you! Lee SeungHyun!" He screams while knocking furiously on the door, but the only difference he's making is that his hands start to hurt from the banging on the door. 
He realizes that SeungRi is not going to open the door for him, but he can't just let him have his time alone in that state, he has to be with him. 
Running out of the ward to get help, he runs into an ahjuma that cleans the place. He is so lucky that she actually has the keys to almost every door in the building, and of course, including that bathroom door. 
With the help from the ahjuma, JiYong got the door open and sees SeungRi. He's there, sitting on the floor, under the shower head, with cold water pouring down on him, soaked from head to toe, sobbing and whimpering, biting on his own lips to prevent himself from crying too loudly. 
"Hyunie, don't do this to yourself, you're gonna get sick again, let's get out and get you dry up first okay?" JiYong goes in the glass cube and try to comfort SeungRi, he wanted to turn off the water first but SeungRi stops him with his shivering hand. 
"Leave me alone; just let me rot in here." SeungRi says between his sobs and short breaths. 
"Can you calm the down Lee SeungHyun! Torturing yourself doesn’t help!" JiYong drags SeungRi up by his arm, but SeungRi swings his hand away.
"Why wouldn't it help? I'm not sick anymore, yet I'm still in the hospital cosplaying a victim! My doctors wouldn't let me out, so the only way I can solve this problem is to make myself sick again! So I wouldn't be the liar of BigBang again!" His heaving got worse, he's hyperventilating again. 
"Yah! Hyunie, breathe!" JiYong picks him up and carries him outside, not realizing that the agitated boy isn't kicking and thrashing. 
Inhaling excess oxygen is taking its toll on SeungRi body, his lips and limbs starts feeling numb, pain shooting through his head and chest. He can’t stay strong anymore, he is scare as hell. “Hyung… Help me…” He whimpers in JiYong’s arms. 
‘Oh God… What should I do again? The doctor said paper bag, right, paper bag, paper bag…’ He quickly puts SeungRi down in bed and goes to get a paper bag. With a paper bag in hand, he runs back to SeungRi's side, trying to do what the doctor did just yesterday. 
"Hyunie, you need to relax, breathe in this, deep breaths, baby." He tries to calm himself down too, 'What else was I supposed to say?' he asks himself in mind, "Right, Hyunie, you're doing great, keep breathing!" 
"That was great, JiYong-sshi." The doctor walks in after SeungRi's attack had calmed, the ahjuma helped them call for him. 
SeungRi was confirmed to be alright after the anxiety attack by the doctor, just a little dizzy still because of the extra oxygen in his system. 
A nurse changed the dressing on SeungRi's wound and got him a new set of clean hospital gown to change into, and JiYong called TaeHee to bring him dry clothes too. After changing, SeungRi is now sitting in a chair, JiYong standing behind him with a towel to dry up his hair. 
"Hyung, eoma doesn't know about this yet, can you... Can you not tell her about it?" SeungRi asks carefully. 
"Why? She cares about you, she has the right to know. Actually, everyone around you needs to know so we can all help you." 
"That's the problem, hyung, eoma's gonna get so worry if she finds out... Can this just be between you and me?" 
"And your doctor." 
"So is that a 'yes'?"
"Only if you promise to let me help you. I'm your hyung, your leader, and more importantly your man, it's my responsibility to help you and protect you." 
"But I'm not a kid any more, and everyone is saying that I've become your burden because you are always the one who have to fix the trouble I caused..." SeungRi lowers his head. 
"Hyunie please, can you not care what the others say for once and listen to what I want to say?" JiYong squats down in front of SeungRi, looking straight up in his eyes, "Yes, you're all grown up now, but no matter how old you grow, you're still younger than me and you're still my baby. I know I didn't talk about you in public lately and that probably got you thinking random stuffs a lot, but it's not because you could be a burden of mine, it's because I already read those comments, and I don't want more of them coming to hurt you, I just want to keep it down until you can stand back up and we can deal with them all together, you understand?" Seeing a tiny nod from SeungRi, JiYong smiles and cups SeungRi's face with his hands. "Just remember that I got your back no matter what, aegy-yah. You can lean on me, talk to me when you have any problem, hit me up whenever you want to talk, I'll always make time for you when you need me." 
"But you're busy, always traveling back and forth for different events, I don't want you to give up something important just for me..." 
"Silly, you are more important than anyone and anything else in this world; at least to me you are." He takes SeungRi in his arms, ruffling his hair. "Aegy-yah... Can you promise me that you're not going to do this to yourself again? No more blaming yourself, no more screaming and hurting your voice, no more making yourself sick, no more blocking me out, okay?" 
SeungRi nods into the crook of JiYong's neck, he mumbles, "Sorry hyung, I was too emotional, I'm scare that I'll bring BigBang down, you hyungs worked so hard for what BigBang accomplished today." 
"And you worked hard for it too. Everyone makes mistakes, no one's a saint, and it’s not unforgivable to make a mistake. Just remember what your motto says, 'once made a mistake, won't happen again.' And speaking of BigBang, it's the five of us together, you'll always have me and the other three with you, so don't try to fight this alone." 
Hearing muffled sobs, JiYong lifts SeungRi's head up and wipes his tears, "Aww, why are you crying again? Shhh, everything's gonna be fine, don't worry, don't cry anymore, 'kay?" 
"These are tears of joy, hyung! I'm touched!" SeungRi cries as he's shedding more tears, "Thank you for not hating me." 
"Yah! If you say that one more time, I'm really gonna leave!" JiYong stands up, pretending to be getting ready to leave. 
"No no no! Don't leave me..." he says pulling on JiYong's shirt. 
"I know, I know, I'm not leaving you, ever." JiYong hugs his baby again, giving all the warmth he can to the freezing SeungRi. "Oh, I almost forgot." he gently breaks the hug and walks to where he put his bags. 
He takes out a tiny panda doll, handing it to SeungRi. "Isn't this one of the dolls I got from our fans? I thought I put them away." SeungRi asks. 
"Yeah, I spend a lot of time looking through your collection to find this one!" JiYong says and shows off his finger nails, "I got a stress ball from a fan few months ago, and since then I've been using it to relieve stress instead of biting my nails, see? Now they look perfect! Anyway, you should try this out too, next time you feel stressed, take it out on this thing, torture it, not yourself." 
"Thanks, hyung." SeungRi takes it and squeezes it, "Oh my gosh the eyes pop out!" 
"Isn't it cute like that? Looks exactly like when you're startled!" 
"Hyung!" SeungRi throws the panda stress plushie at JiYong. 
“Wanna fight? Get better first with your wood power, I’ll fight you with my dark power then.” JiYong catches the panda stress ball and does his Tower of Saviors pose. 
“That is starting to get boring hyung…”
“What?! Fine, I’m not entertaining you anymore, go to bed.” JiYong says annoyed but drags SeungRi up and pushes him towards his bed gently. “If you don’t catch some good sleep now, I think it’s not that hard for eomeoni to find out…” JiYong threatens with a big smirk. 
Hearing that, SeungRi climbs in bed and pulls up his blanket, “Goodnight hyung!” he says and tries to go to sleep, but opens his eyes in less than a minute. “Hyung, can I hold your hand until I’m asleep?” But seeing JiYong putting on his jacket already, he backs off again, "Never mind... You don't have to if you need to go..." 
JiYong chuckles, he sits down next to the bed, reaching his hand under the blanket to hold SeungRi's. "It's just a Nuthang meet-up, they can wait. I'll do anything for my baby." 
And now SeungRi is smiling happily, he scoots closer to JiYong and hugs JiYong's arm tightly. He has been really insecure lately due to all the chaos, but now, with JiYong being here for him, his sense of security is slowly coming back. 

 

I'm working on the fan meeting chap already! but yeah, heard that ri said "Nyongtory broke up", as a joke? well in my fic they won't but i'll have to figure out a way to make it right... gimme time plz~

btw, the panda stress plushie!!

omg it's so HUGE... anyone know how to resize it?