Chapter 23 [October 18th]

Nyongtory's Daily Life (since JiYong's Shanghai concert)

I am REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY for not updating for so long, AGAIN...

Finals got into my way and then the preperation for Christmas and all that... 

But here comes the chapter about the first fan meeting after the accident

 

JiYong has been eyeing SeungRi across from him for quite some time already, and for the past fifteen minutes or so, SeungRi has been squeezing on the panda stress doll non-stop.

JiYong got up and moved to sit next to SeungRi, he runs his hand on SeungRi’s back and asks, “Are you alright, baby? Nervous?”

“Yeah, a little… I haven’t been on stage for more than a month, and it feels like such a long time… Hyung, what do I say when I go up there? What if the fans don’t like my jokes anymore? What if they hate me? Oh my gosh what do I do then?” He becomes more anxious when he thinks too much about these stuffs. Neverously squeezing the panda, he starts flicking the eyes that popped out with his fingers.

Didn’t want him to go into a full blown panic attack again, JiYong SeungRi’s back and tries to talk him out of his nervousness. “Don’t think of it so badly okay? Everything’s gonna be fine, I’m here for you, so are your other hyungs. Besides, this is a fan meeting for Japanese fans, and they love you the most! And don’t be silly, I’m the one with a love scandal, if the fans are gonna hate someone, it’s gonna be me.”

“Is that supposed to make me feel better?” SeungRi giggles hearing JiYong’s claim of the fans hate him for his “new girlfriend”.

“It works, doesn’t it? Your doctor told me that I can say something funny, guess that was my best shot.”
“It does, thank you hyung.”

JiYong looks at the time and it’s almost time to start, so he calls the others over to pray together.

“Come here.” After the prayer and the cody noonas called the three over to fix their makeup, JiYong opens his arms, and SeungRi throws himself into JiYong’s hug. Embracing him tightly, JiYong pats his back, trying to comfort him further.

“Hyunie, if you want to tell a joke and need someone to be the bad guy, just say it’s me, I’m not gonna get mad for whatever you say, if that can help you handle this better.” He ruffles SeungRi’s hair and fixes his collar, standing up first before pulling SeungRi up from the couch by his arm and they both get ready for the fan meeting.

 

[After the fan meeting]

“Hyung! You said you’re not gonna get mad!” sitting on the couch, SeungRi pulls TaeHee over and makes him stand in front, so he can block JiYong, who is trying to hunt SeungRi down right now.

“I’m not mad! I just want answers!”

“Yes you are!”

“Okay I am, so tell me why you said that before I get madder!”

“Not until you calm down first!”

“TaeHee, move if you don’t wanna get kill!”

“No TaeHee, stay right here!”

“Can you two hyungs please let me go…” unwillingly standing between the two, TaeHee voices, “Hyung, we’ll have to just stay here until you let me go and get the car ready…”

Neither JiYong nor SeungRi is listening to him, they just continue on with their bickering and laughing, not even BoKyung can rescue TaeHee out. Finally, JiHoon steps in and litterally pulls TaeHee out forcefully, leaving the two lovebirds fighting each other.

And now JiYong is also siting on the couch, SeungRi locked in his arms, demanding his answer.

“Aish! Alright hyung! I surrender!” SeungRi rolled around and sits up, “I obviously made everyone the bad guy, didn’t I… Besides, I didn’t say you came to ‘visit’ me because throughout the time, you were accompanying me, it’s the same as that I wouldn’t say eoma visited me, because you were always there.” He leans in and mumbles into JiYong’s ear in a low voice, “And you know what will lead to if I start talking about you and me back at the hospital…”

“Okay, explanation accepted.” JiYong nods then ruffles SeungRi’s hair. How could he still be mad at his baby when he’s considering him as family? 

 

And everyone, happy (early) New Year!!!!

Next chap's half done, will be coming up shortly (I hope) XD~~