Chapter 18 [October 4th]

Nyongtory's Daily Life (since JiYong's Shanghai concert)

Okay here it comes~~~ i put these in different chapters because they're kinda on different dates... but yeah... 

 

[SeungRi's ward, Seoul XXX Hospital, 2:00 p.m.]

SeungRi's ward is kind of crowded right now, because JiYong, YoungBae, TOP, DaeSung, TaeHee, SoonHo, BoKyung, Lee JiHun, Yoon JaeWoo, YoungBae's manager and some of the dancers he's close with are all standing in his room. They came right after their practice session in the YG building, and are just stopping by before they go to the final rehearsal for the IAG closing ceremony at the venue later.

"They wanted to come see you and pray for the show together before going." BoKyung says while helping SeungRi sit up after his nice mid-day nap.

"BigBang won't be complete without you, maknae, so even though we are performing as four this time, we need to have some BigBang time first!" YoungBae runs to sit next to SeungRi but is drag back by JiYong.

"That seat next to Hyunie belongs to me, me only." JiYong pushes YoungBae toward the couch in the laughing. YoungBae sits down muttering, "You come every day you're in Seoul and I have to go to practice for my solo concerts and you don't even let me sit next to maknae now."

DaeSung on the other hand is "smart" enough to not go challenge JiYong; he sat down on one of the chairs already. "Don't worry SeungHyun-ie, hyungs got you covered!"

"I'll watch it on TV and sing along!" SeungRi cheers happily. His fever is finally down completely and they took out his tube too, and since he's feeling way better, he's very energetic to do stuff now.

"Don't you dare, kid." TOP booms out, and JiYong nods in agreement.

He takes SeungRi's hand and says, "If you sing or yell out too hard, you're gonna hurt yourself again. Besides, this is a hospital, they don't want you to sing out loud for the whole floor to hear, even though you're the world famous SeungRi." JiYong scrapes the tip of SeungRi's nose with affection.

"Yup, just lip sync this time, DongWook-ie hyung's not gonna hate you for that." says YoungBae.

With everyone in the room saying the same thing, SeungRi can only agree with them.

All of them soon have to leave for the event and left SeungRi alone with BoKyung after a group prayer and a hug from each of them.

 

se7en oppa is like THE person that hates lipsync the most in YG, so i kinda just put that in kkk~ he's coming back in a little more than 2 months!! i hope 7Byul are still together cuz they're like the first couple in kpop that i know of that actually came out and admitted about their relationship and they're so cute together!! (yes i'm refering to jiko as the "didn't admit" couple lol)