Chapter 16 [September 28th]

Nyongtory's Daily Life (since JiYong's Shanghai concert)

DOUBLE UPDATE~~~!!!!!!! i thk this chap links w/ the previous one so I decide to update them together. yup it's a little too short but i had to separate them cuz i just like to order it by date... 

[SeungRi’s ward, 10:30 a.m.]

“JiYong-ie hyung, wake up, you gotta go catch the flight.” TaeHee whispers into the ear of a sleeping JiYong.

JiYong raises his head up and looks at TaeHee, “What time is it?” He yawns.

“Ten-thirty.” TaeHee takes off the jacket covering JiYong’s shoulder, “Hyung, I got your luggage in the van already, we can go straight to the airport when you're ready.”

Standing up from his seat, JiYong feels the soreness and tightness in his lower back. “… I shouldn’t have slept like this last night.” He punches his sore back with his fist. SeungRi still has a temperature, and he's feeling worst at night. In order to comfort him and lull him back to sleep when he wakes up in the middle of the night, JiYong decided to sit next to SeungRi's bed for the whole night, and eventually fell asleep face down in his sitting position.

“You alright, hyung? Need I to massage for you?” TaeHee offers.

“Nah, it’s fine, just let me brush up first.” He says while walking towards the bathroom, and TaeHee just hands him his change of clothes.

When JiYong walks out all freshened up, SeungRi is already awake sitting in bed.

"Are you going now, hyung?" SeungRi asks rubbing his tired eyes.

"Umhmm, gotta get there before twelve." JiYong answers.

"Gimme a goodbye hug one last time then, please oppa~" The clingy SeungRi aegyos. SeungRi is more and more mature nowadays that he rarely aegyo for real now, and JiYong misses his true aegyo a lot.

Before he can bend down to hug him, a nurse comes in to help him brush up, because SeungRi can't get off bed with the tube. When they're finally done, JiYong hands him a bottle of his strawberry nutrition shake, opening it before putting it in SeungRi's hands because he knew the boy wouldn't have enough strength to screw it open.

Watching affectionately as SeungRi drinks from the bottle, JiYong leans in to kiss him as soon as he finishes it, the sweet strawberry flavored residue from SeungRi's teeth.

After the long goodbye kiss, the two finally parts, and JiYong took off with TaeHee.

 

[International Departure Hall, Incheon Airport, 11:55 a.m.]

The four of them got off the vans, push through fans crowding in screaming "oppa", and is finally standing in front of the gate. They have to say goodbye to each other now; JiYong, SoonHo, and JiEun have to say goodbye to TaeHee, to be exact. Due to work schedule arrangements, TaeHee has to stay in Seoul instead of going with JiYong who's supposedly his artist.

"TaeHee-yah, watch over Hyunie for me when I'm gone, update me on him every day, whether it's good or bad, tell me everything." JiYong says.

"Okay, I'll go in turn with BoKyung-ie hyung. If you wanna call SeungRi hyung, call me first, I'll let you know if you can talk to him at the time, hyung." Don't assume that TaeHee is a kid just because he's a younger manager, he's actually more organized than most of the others, having everything planned out ahead of time. "Take care, SoonHo hyung, JiEun noona, have a nice trip! And JiYong-ie hyung, stay out of trouble." He reminds while handing JiYong his carry-on bag.

JiYong playfully smacks him before walking in with the other two. 

 

i kinda got attracted to TaeHee nowadays lol~ he n SoonHo are so cute! so i put a lot of the managers' parts in this fic~ oh n b/c i see TaeHee in the airport pics when ji leaves for paris, but no taehee when he's at the chanel show, plus taehee driving the van that picked ji up when he's back to seoul on the 3rd, i just assumed that taehee didn't go. jieun is bigbang's stylist/cody noona for their clothes if anyone doesn't know (btw one of the make-up cody noona is now the wife of TOP's chubby manager Lee ByungYoung!)