Chapter 17 [September 30th]

Nyongtory's Daily Life (since JiYong's Shanghai concert)

Are all GRi shippers sad cuz of dispatch?? but i thk it doesn't matter if ji is dating anyone in real life, 1 cuz nyongtory to me is they love each other but i believe in what ji said b4, living next to ri when he's 35. 2 is that the timing of all ji's scandal comes out lately. as what i said b4 my fic is gonna continue as "Nyongtory is real" forever, and here is what i want to be actually happening~

 

[Paris, France, 1:17 a.m.]

It is late at night, so late that it's consider the next day already, but JiYong is not a person with regular schedules, so it's one in the morning and he is still not sleepy, even though he has to attend the Chanel show when he wakes, if he can sleep now, that is.

With nothing to do, he goes online to find something interesting and sees the news report of SeungRi being readmitted to the hospital is out and known to the public now. Since he actually knows more than the press is saying on the news, he decides to skip it and jump to the comments, only to be greeted by something he hated to see.

{What a show put on by a drunk driving hit and run criminal tsk tsk}

"What is this ?!" JiYong unconsciously yells out. Luckily there wasn't anyone else to hear him, or else they'll think he's a psychotic talking to himself.

'Hyunie wasn't drunk and he definitely didn't run! So of course he's not a criminal!' JiYong screams in his mind before scrolling down to see more of those hateful comments, mentally arguing with every one of them.

{40 degrees high fever, lol. Should pull a Shin JungHwan and claim he has the Dengue fever.} (A/N: Shin JungHwan was a member of Roo'ra, the group Ji did a little version for when he was 7. Google him, read his Wiki and you'll see what this comment means...)

'Shin JungHwan sunbae was wrong but Hyunie's not! He really is in the hospital! Do you haters really wanna see him collapse on stage?!!'

{He's sick and look at how people are reacting, lol; it’s like watching the aftermath of the boy who cried wolf, lmao} 

'What did he lie about before, huh? It's true every single time when he says he's sick! The only false part would be that he's always trying to hide how severe they were, he would always say that it's nothing but ends up suffering more!'

{He seems fine, recently changed his Kakao Talk profile picture too, lol. Bye bye BigBang.} 

'Well he can't go anywhere nor do anything except for playing with his phone and iPad, he’s still in the hospital with a tube stuck to his liver! So what makes it so not normal to change a profile picture?! See you never hater!'

{Was wondering who wrote this article and it's OSEN lmao. Who doesn’t know that they're under YG???} 

'If we own OSEN then we wouldn't even let them report such details like him being intubated, smart !'

{Good, didn't want him ruining the closing ceremony anyway} 

'He rushed himself out of the hospital for this kind of bastard?! it!'

{Fever or not, what he did was still unforgivable} 

'Now what the hell did he do?! Who are you to blame him when the other party's not even that harsh?!'

{He should leave the group} 

'Leave your ! He's my baby and he doesn't belong anywhere but in BigBang!' JiYong's rage rises more and more as he continues to read.

{He caused the car accident... Why is the article written saying he suffered an accident???}

{They make it seem as if SeungRi's the victim in all this, lmao}

{Why did they write that he suffered an accident when he caused it}

{Stop writing that he's a victim - He caused the accident} 

Reading more and more of comments claiming that SeungRi had caused the accident, JiYong suddenly remembered. It's morning in Korea, what if SeungRi's up already? What if he sees these exact same comments when he gets bored and go online? Or worse, he's looking at them right now?

"Oh ..." He quickly backs out of the browser and calls TaeHee, "TaeHee-yah... Please be with Hyunie..." He murmurs while waiting for TaeHee to pick up.

"Yoboseyo hyung?" TaeHee's voice came from the other end, "It's like midnight over there, why are you calling?"

"Are you with Hyunie now?"

"I'm at the hospital lobby on my way up. What's wrong?"

"As soon as you're in his ward, get him off his phone, his iPad, everything! Don't let him go online and read any of the comments on news about him!"

"Copy that, but what's wrong with the comments? Doesn't SeungRi hyung always read comments?" TaeHee asks, squeezing in the crowded elevator.

"You go read them yourself, they aren't human. Just don't let Hyunie read them or hear about it from anyone, keep an eye on people gossiping too; I don't want him to find out at all."

"Alright, I'll take care of this, and TOP hyung's coming later, he's like the best distraction for SeungRi hyung to get off his phone besides you. But hyung, you really need to go to bed now, you have a show to go to tomorrow." TaeHee reminds JiYong while he jogs in the empty hallway.

"Gosh, TaeHee, you really are an annoying dongsaeng!"

"That's because you hyungs never take care of yourselves, so I need to do my job. I'm going in now, bye for now hyung, go to bed."

"Okay, okay... Take care of Hyunie, and take care of yourself too, it's hard to find another good manager like you."

They bid their goodbyes before hanging up. JiYong turn off the lights and try to go to sleep; he can only trust in TaeHee now.

When TaeHee walks in the ward and sees SeungRi still sleeping, he releases the long breath he's been holding in.

He quietly sneaks in, grabbing both SeungRi's phone and iPad from the table and walks out again. TaeHee takes the devices and walks toward the lobby, he bought a cup of coffee from the vending machine on his way.

He fishes out his own phone and goes on the news sites JiYong was talking about. 'No wonder JiYong-ie hyung has to call.' he thought.

When he get to the part where more insults are thrown at SeungRi, he remembers what JiYong told him that other day when he spotted huge long cameras sticking out of bushes pointing at them outside a bar.

"Our moments of 'fun' now will be put to good use. You'll see when the right time comes." was what he said. TaeHee didn't understand at the time; he was good at planning schedules but he's not too familiar with the industry, but now he knows.

 

[Chanel Show, Paris, France]

JiYong closes the browser on his phone and glances over to Kiko sitting not far from him.

[Sorry girl, but I guess we needa do it again.] He sends a text over to her. It's been more than ten hours since the news was released, but the hateful comments haven't stop, instead they're ganging up more on SeungRi.

Kiko texts back quick, [No time, can only do it now><]. He looks to her direction after reading the text and sees her smiling and mouthing a "sorry".

JiYong gives her an understanding nod and folds his hands as a "thank you", and then turns back to focus on the show. 

 

i saw comments from korean netizens on ri's news articles. the comments i used in this chap are all real ones on the articles (from osen and naver) about Ri being readmitted to the hospital, and when i read them i feel like ji would care if he read it too. also in my last chap i wrote that taehee didn't follow ji to paris, so i made ji call taehee to help him look after ri. i hope this chap will relieve u guys from the sadness of jiko news (if u guys do feel sad)

a fan fic is a fan fic, even though i try to write this fic to as real feeling as it could, i want to emphasize again that this is just a fic! there are real parts and fictional parts, dnt take it too serious~ 

love u guys~~ n ur comments!! XD