Chapter 4 [June 6th]

Nyongtory's Daily Life (since JiYong's Shanghai concert)

hahaha... I got lazy... sorry!! and this is a really short chapter, mian><

BUT!!! you'll find something really~~ hmmm, i'm not spoiling!!

 

“Hyung~ Good morning~ Time to wake up~ You need to catch the plane to Thailand today!” SeungRi lies beside JiYong in bed and pokes JiYong’s rosy cheek with his finger trying to wake him up.

Turning his body, JiYong wrapped his arm around SeungRi and mumbled sleepily, “Nooo… Lemme sleep… I don’t wanna go… Baby~~ Why’d we have to go separately… We’re performing together anyway…” He nudges closer to SeungRi, his lips in search of SeungRi’s with his eyes closed.

SeungRi let JiYong kiss him before shaking his hyung’s shoulder, “Get up hyung~ I made breakfast~ French toast and tuna omelet~ And NamGook hyung just called and said he will be here in an hour to pick you up!” (A/N: Kim NamGook is JiYong’s manager)

But the half awaken sleepy JiYong just hugged SeungRi tighter, “I don’t want French toast, baby, give me some French kisses~”

“Stop being childish, hyung, you really need to go catch the plane! And I’ll be there tomorrow, it won’t be too long.”

“Okay, I’ll get up if you serve me, my Slave SeungRi~” JiYong sits up, still hugging SeungRi but refuses to get off his bed. (A/N: Prince JiYong and Slave SeungRi is from BBTV when they’re in their Japan dorm)

SeungRi got off the bed and bowed to JiYong, “Your majesty, please come to the dining room so your cutest maknae can serve you your breakfast.”

JiYong took SeungRi’s hand and wrap his other arm around SeungRi’s waist, “Since you’re so good, I’ll let you get a kiss from me~” He pecked SeungRi’s lips lightly a few times, blowing air into SeungRi’s mouth.

He then deepens the kiss by lightly biting and on SeungRi’s cute, rosy lips.

With one hand on SeungRi’s waist, he holds the back of SeungRi’s head with the other to prevent his baby from falling back on the bed. He sticks his tongue into SeungRi’s mouth, playing with SeungRi’s tongue, greedily in his unique scent.

He SeungRi’s pearly teeth gently, feeling the sharp little point of his two eye teeth that had came back to him somehow. Their tongues played in each other’s mouths for a long time until SeungRi is running out of breath.

JiYong hadn’t had enough of SeungRi’s sweetness, but he had to stop, he doesn’t want to kill his precious panda baby with a kiss!

SeungRi pants heavily trying to get back his breaths, “Hyung… Time, time for breakfast.”

 

“Nope, I already had mine.” JiYong smirks.