Chapter 12 [September 23rd]

Nyongtory's Daily Life (since JiYong's Shanghai concert)

Since my chapters are ordered chronologically (by date), I'll put what I wrote for the past few days in different chapters, each one will be kind of short, so I think they'll just work for filler chapters for the upcoming long one? hehe~ Please do comment! I would love to talk to my dear readers about what you guys wanna see happening! Even though I'm basing it on real life events/facts but there are still a broad space to imagine!!

 

[Somewhere in Miyako-jima, Japan]

After looking around the cafe, JiYong spots Mizuhara Kiko sitting in a booth at the corner and walks over, taking the seat across from her. A waiter comes by quickly and took his order.

"Hi, boyfriend," she greets, "where are your two little tails?"

"Three o' clock." JiYong answers without looking at the direction he's referring to.

"Oh! Hi cuties!" Kiko mouths to TaeHee and SoonHo while waving a little.

"Seems like you like them over me, maybe next time we can just do a scandal between you and one of them." JiYong says, taking a sip of his latte that just arrived.

"Is that a break-up? Aww, it hurts." Faking to be sad, Kiko made a broken heart with her hands. "So, how's your baby SeungChan doing?"

"Not too bad; he got transferred into a regular ward before I left for Shanghai." He glances over his shoulder and sees some people with their phones up looking this way. Grabbing Kiko's hand, he starts playing with her fingers, "Keep talking, we're on a 'date'." He reminds with a sweet smile.

Kiko plays along and asks again, "Into a 'regular' ward meaning…?"

"Out of the ICU, he suffered a lot the past week."

"That sounds bad," Kiko frowns, "hope he gets better soon."

"Hope I can be with him right now."

"Stop being so cold, boyfriend." She grabs onto JiYong's chin and leans over to inches from his face, "Who's gonna believe in our scandal if you keep acting like this?"

JiYong turns his head to fake-kiss Kiko, "How can I focus on this acting when my baby's in the hospital hurting?"

Hearing what he just said, Kiko pushes JiYong away. "I can deal with your fans' bashing, but I'm not gonna put up with your ing attitude. What kind of ex-girlfriend helps you act this sandal crap without trying to take you back? Be grateful and appreciate."

"Sorry 'bout that, girlfriend," JiYong apologizes immediately, "but you got your benefits from this too."

"True," Kiko nods and takes a sip of her coffee, "my sweet life as the fake secret girlfriend of a K-pop star."

The two play their role well for the next hour, until SoonHo sends over a text saying that someone already got a picture of them together and posted it online. Kiko has something else to do later so she took off when the job's done, while JiYong sat there for a little longer before paying for the two tables and leaves too.

 

[7:16 p.m., JiYong's suite, XXX Hotel, Tokyo]

"Why can't I go back?! I've done the task and the pictures are all over the internet already!" JiYong screams into his phone, angry that he was just told by MinSuk that he cannot go back to Korea yet, even though the news of him and Kiko dating was out already.

"If you come back right now, everyone is going to know that your date was an act. Stay there until Friday; it would be best if you come back then."

"But I'll have to leave for Paris two days after that!" JiYong counters, "I won't have a chance to spend time with Hyunie."

"You still have one whole day on Saturday."

"You!" JiYong rubs his forehead in frustration, "Where's HyunSuk hyung? I want him to tell me about this."

"Don't bother; he's got more important things to do."

JiYong got so mad that he cuts the line and smashes his phone into the couch. SeungRi is getting better day by day, but that doesn't make him worry about him less, in fact it's the opposite.

When SeungRi's condition was not as good and he's incapable of even walking without limping, he just sat in bed and complained to everyone who went to visit him how bored he was. Now that he's gotten better, he would always want to get out of the hospital and prove to everyone that he can make it to the IAG closing ceremony. The company already help him cancel or push back some of the upcoming schedules, but the IAG closing ceremony is a pretty big thing, so they are still negotiating about SeungRi's appearance with the IAGOC.

The thing is, with SeungRi and his personality, he is too dedicated to do everything, he'll pour his heart out for every single thing he does and won't give up until he really is not able to continue, and this gets JiYong worry all the time. 

 

Plz comment and anticipate!! Next chap will come REAL quick!!!!!! ❤❤❤