Chapter 19 [October 5th]

Nyongtory's Daily Life (since JiYong's Shanghai concert)
double update again! not really cuz last one was so short lol~ but yeah they really went to party after the show!!! 
 
[Noise Basement 1, Gangnam, 3:07 a.m.]

DaeSung and TOP are sitting in their private lounge on the second floor of Noise Basement 1, having a relaxing alcoholic drink after the long day.

After the closing ceremony, TOP went to bond with his old friend and alumni Park TaeHwan while the other three went to dinner together and decided to have a drink. But YoungBae had to leave for practice, Hi-Tech's Kim HeeYun sprained her ankle and he needs a new partner and need to get the new girl familiar with the routine quickly; the concerts start in less than a week. So with that happening, JiYong and DaeSung separated to do some of their own stuff before they go meet up together at the club with TOP.

They are here for half an hour before JiYong finally arrives with Lee JaeWook, Hi-Tech's leader and their main choreographer. He drove his Lamborghini over but had TaeHee drove it back to the garage of his apartment.

It's fun there, drinks, music, dance; they're having some good time. After a quarter of an hour, they leave to go to Noise Basement 2 in HongDae, where some of their dancers are there partying already.

In the middle of dancing to a song, JiYong got a text, which made him panicked a little, and left the party quickly after saying goodbye.

 

[SeungRi's ward, 4:42 a.m.]

JiYong speed walks up to SeungRi's floor, he didn't even wait for TaeHee who went to park the company's van first.

He spots SeungRi sitting next to a half open window spacing out. He's only in his thin hospital gown, not wearing any jacket or other warm clothing.

Walking up to him, JiYong takes off his own jacket that still has his warmth and wraps it around SeungRi's shoulder. "You pabo, your fever just gone down yesterday, do you want another fever?"

SeungRi just shifts closer to JiYong but didn't say anything when he put the jacket on him, so he asks again, “Why are you up still? And why did you send me that 'oppa~ hurry up and come back' text?"

"I had a nightmare." SeungRi hugs JiYong, "I don't remember what it was but I'm just scared and can't go back to sleep..."

JiYong smiles out of relieve, at least it's not because of "that" reason. It's been some time already, he most likely wouldn't read them. He runs a hand through SeungRi's hair, "You still get nightmares now, big boy?" He pulls a chair over and sits next to SeungRi to hear him out, squatting is too tiring.

"Don't tease me... I just want you to sing me a lullaby or something..." SeungRi aegyos.

"I'll sing you anything you want, but let's get you back in your bed first alright?"

"Carry me!" SeungRi clings to JiYong and wouldn't let go.

"Why can't you be cute like this when you're not sick? I'll love that way more." JiYong chuckles and picks SeungRi up from his seat, "You didn't get heavier sitting in bed all day, surprisingly." He says, but he knows it's because of the fever, he just want to lift up the mood a bit for his baby.

He puts SeungRi down in bed and tucks in the sheets for him carefully, SeungRi suddenly asks, "I didn't see you hyungs on TV today... They didn't air it to your part. What happened? Was it fun?"

"It wasn't aired? We didn't know, but I'll find some videos for you to watch tomorrow. Now sleep first."

"Tell me what happened first!" SeungRi aegyos with a pout.

"Do you really want me to brag about that half of the foreign athletes are our fans?" JiYong laughs, "And I heard people screamed your name when your parts came up too. The fans miss you. Okay now, really, close your eyes, go to sleep, I'll sing you a lullaby." He pecks SeungRi's forehead.

It took him a long time to put SeungRi to sleep, so long that when SeungRi is finally soundly asleep and JiYong decides to go home, TaeHee sitting outside has dozed off already. Nonetheless, he still woke the manager dongsaeng and made him drive. 

 

kvips are all mad about kbs sbs mbc not airing bigbang's part in iag closing ceremony lol~ 

ps: cherrish the sweetness in this chap cuz next one will be sad again!