Chapter 7 [from evidences of SeungRi being too tired]

Nyongtory's Daily Life (since JiYong's Shanghai concert)

 

 

“Yeoboseyo~ Oppa~  YongYong-ie oppa~” SeungRi aegyos happily into his cell phone, it’s from JiYong. “Oppa~ why haven’t you called me for like, the whole week? I miss you~”

“Ah~ my baby misses me? I miss you too, a lot.”

SeungRi yawned and says: “You miss me too? Then tell me why you haven’t been calling me… Are you that busy, hyung?”

“You sound tired, are you holding up alright? Don’t overwork and get yourself sick again!” Hearing the tiredness in his baby’s voice, JiYong gets worry again.

“Don’t avoid my question, hyung! I asked you first!” SeungRi raised his voice a little, which made him started coughing for the next ten seconds or so.

JiYong literally jumped from his chair yelling, “See?! You’re coughing again! Where are you now? Are you done with your schedules today? You should go back to the dorm and sleep now! Where is your Japanese manager? I want to talk to him!”

SeungRi chuckled, “Can you even communicate with him, hyung? I mean with ‘your’ Japanese?”

“Yah! My Japanese is not that bad and you think I don’t know that he speaks Korean too?!” The manager that YGEX appointed for BigBang’s group and solo Japanese promotions is a Zainichi Korean, and JiYong with his horrible Japanese is so grateful for that.

“Alright, alright, I’ll give him the phone later. Anyways, I just got off my last recording and am on my way back to the dorm. But hyung you still need to tell me why you didn’t call me!” SeungRi with his naggy voice; he wouldn’t stop annoying his hyung unless he gets the answer to his question.

And JiYong as always can’t help but smile at how cute his baby is, “I was just thinking that you are probably too tire after all those shows and stuff. Plus, I’m not sure when you have free time between schedules, so I just hold my calls and let you have more time to sleep, I guess. But baby, you can call me too if you want to talk to me.”

“I’m not that tired. And oppa’s voice is my best energy drink!! Oppa saranghae~~”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah… You’re not tired but you just happened to mix up Sunday and Monday and you fell asleep half way through dinner with Tegang-sshi. Convincing, huh?” JiYong hmph-ed and continues, “Now give the phone to manager hyung, I’ll get back to you later.”

SeungRi did as he was told and got his phone back when they arrived at the dorm, but he didn’t know what they talked about because all he can hear from his manager is “Yes.”, “Okay.”, and “I understand.”

JiYong’s call came again a few minutes after he SeungRi finished his shower, so he took a warm and comfortable spot on his big bed and hugs his old leather stuffed puppy, Chow Chow, while answering the phone.

“Are you about to go to bed now, baby?” JiYong glanced at his clock on the wall, “It’s getting late, you better go get some rest or you’re gonna be too tire for tomorrow’s stuffs. Should I just hand up now and let you sleep?”

“Wait! Wait, no hyung! Hyunie misses oppa… Stay on the line longer, please, I miss how you hug me to sleep every night…” SeungRi hugs Chow Chow tighter and rolls himself inside his sheets, he’s got the heater on, but for some reason, he still feels cold. Well, whenever he’s not sleeping with JiYong, he always feels like his bed is too big and too empty.

JiYong smiles brightly to what SeungRi just said; the kind of gum-smile that he always does when he think of SeungRi. “Aww~ I miss hugging you too~ My human panda pillow~ But you’re so far away now, I wouldn’t be able to hold you even if I want to; and believe me, I really really do~”

He pauses for a bit and continued, “You know, baby, you always gets me worry with those packed schedules. I know I have super pack schedules too, and I am usually the one who get sick first and then get you sick too, but you are always the one who takes way longer to recover. You are dubbed Strong Baby, but you out there alone fighting for us, being the tough and strong SeungRi and V.I but not really my baby Hyunie, it breaks my heart. I don’t want to see you so strong like that, you are grown up and all that but I still want to hold you in my arms and baby you. Aegi-yah~ I can’t enjoy everything I do fully now because you’ve got my heart, literally, even though it’s just 1000 Won. Hurry up and come back~ Hey, are you listening, baby?” JiYong notices that SeungRi stop responding to his words at some point.

Listening closely trying to pick up any sound coming from the other side of the line, he heard soft snores. He is so familiar with this snoring. When they first debuted, SeungRi didn’t snore, just once in a while when he’s sick with a stuffy nose, but over the years, his allergic rhinitis has gotten a little worse each year and JiYong witnessed the whole process that is still sort of going on.

JiYong smiles to himself all too lovingly, he whispers into the phone, “Did you fell asleep already? You must be really tired. Sweet dreams, baby~ See you when you come back home. Aegie-yah goodnight~” Knowing that SeungRi is already soundly asleep and most likely can’t hear what he’s saying, JiYong still tell him goodnight and pecks on his cell phone screen which has a super cute picture of SeungRi as his caller ID as if SeungRi can really feel his goodnight kiss.

He ends the call and lay down under his sheets thinking about how SeungRi sleeps. He can’t wait to have SeungRi lie next to him and sleep together when he comes back to Korea next week! 

 

I guess a lot of you know about Tegang Lee (tegangkun on Twitter) a.k.a Ri's soccer/football hyung in Japan who posted the pic of Ri sleeping on the dinner table right?(that's also my main image for this chap~) 

and just in case if you're not Chinese and you don't use this thing that's like a mixture of Facebook and Twitter, Ri has an account on that and one day he posted on it saying spending Sunday together(?), I forgot the exact translation but the point is, it was Monday already... and he posted again saying that he's too busy lately that he doesn't even know what day in the week it is anymore... poor Riri...

oh and the money heart is from one of Ri's Japanese shows... there are too much of them, I'm getting mix up too!! 

btw you all know that all of yg family will appear on the last episode/live broadcast of WIN right? Right? RIGHT??!!! Yay~! who u guys like? I like Team B more and I think JinHwan is kinda cute~ lol~ being the oldest and the shortest, kkk~

and this fic is just gonna go on and on and on about random days in real life GRi~ i don't even know if this fic will be ever "finished", but yeah... plz comment n just ask me anything in the fic that you are not sure of, like whether if it's a fact or not, or where they came from

Gotta go! Cya~