Chapter 2 [May 27th]

Nyongtory's Daily Life (since JiYong's Shanghai concert)

Update~

and O!M!G!! GRi Tour @ Thailand is this weekend!! Gimme more GRi moments and fan acc!!!!!

 

JiYong can’t put up a smile at the airport today. He’s too tired. Come on, two whole concerts, back to back that he has to perform alone, who wouldn’t get tire? And he tried to call SeungRi in the morning but he didn’t pick up, he really misses his baby panda’s sweet voice.

He tried calling him a few more times, but they all ranged for some time and turned to voice mail, SeungRi just don’t pick up!

 

~G-Ri’s Home~

*BUZZ~* *BUZZ~* SeungRi heard his phone buzzed, he turned it to vibrate after he ended his call with JiYong, but he didn’t bother to pick it up because when he tries to open his eyes, his head starts to hurt like hell.

After letting the phone buzz a few more times, SeungRi finally decided to pick up.

Too lazy to hold the phone to his ears, he put it on speaker mode. “Hello…?” He murmured into his pillow tiredly.

“What ‘hello’? Don’t you have this thing call a caller ID? Wait, are you STILL sleeping right now?” JiYong asked, kind of concerned because it seems like SeungRi has been sleeping like in a coma since yesterday.

SeungRi flipped himself so he is lying on his comfortable bed on his back, “Huh? Oh, yeah, hyung, I think… I don’t even know when I fell asleep… I feel so sleepy still…”

“So you were sleeping the whole time and didn’t go to see your doctor as I told you to huh?” JiYong raised a brow while saying that.

“Uh… No…” SeungRi replied, “But I’m feeling fine right now, I’ll go when I get enough sleep.” Gosh that headache is killing him! But he decided to hide it from his JiYong hyung so he won’t get him worry, AGAIN.

“Okay, that sounds good. I’m on the highway, almost at Seoul now, need me to come home first?”

“No, hyung, I feel alright. Are you gonna go to our studio and work on something?” SeungRi tries to distract JiYong from worrying about him going to the doctors.

JiYong took off his hat and combed his hair with his hand, “Yup, I just thought of something on my way back.”

“You did?! Congrats hyung! I bet it’ll be another epic one!”

“Thanks baby, I think I can get most of the demo done before I get home tonight, I’ll let you listen to it later.”

“Then I guess I should go fix a bite and bring you a snack box or something later, hyung.” SeungRi said trying to sound joyful. He is really happy for his hyung to come up with a new song again, but his throbbing headache is getting worse.

“Sounds good~ I’ll be looking forward! Take your time, eat first, don’t rush yourself.” The mommy side of JiYong’s kicking in again.

“Okay, okay, hyung! I’ll hang up now, see ya~.”

“See ya baby~”

After he hung up, SeungRi went to search for some pain killers in his cupboards and drawers, but can’t find any. The headache slowly died down after about ten minutes, but then, SeungRi felt something very wrong, even worse than the headache.

He tried to hold it and wish the discomfort will disappear later like the headache, but it didn’t go as he wish. It’s only when he is still feeling very uncomfortable almost half an hour later that he calls JiYong.

“Ri?” JiYong paused and saved the notes he already got down and answer his phone.

“Hyung…” SeungRi’s shaky voice came from the other side of the phone.

“Are you alright Ri? You don’t sound very well.”

“Hyung, I… I…” the owner of the shaky voice is so scared that he cannot even make one full sentence.

JiYong tried calming him, “Ri, what happened? Calm down, talk slowly, I’m listening. How are you feeling? Are you hurting at anywhere? Burnt yourself? Hit your head somewhere?”

“I’m not feeling well, hyung… I, I feel like I can’t breathe, like something heavy is on my chest… But I’m not really suffocating either…”

“What?!  Try to calm down, I’m coming back right now.” JiYong jumped from his chair. When he got what SeungRi told him straight, he panicked, grabbed his jacket and ran out to his car in the garage of YG building.

He didn’t hang up, he can hear SeungRi’s voice, his breathing slightly labored, “Hyung… Can you hur, hurry up please? I… I’m… I’m scared hyung, I’m scared…”

JiYong was surprised hearing that. It’s not that SeungRi was never scared. Yes he was “protecting” JiYong in the haunted house in that Japanese variety show, but that was because he knew which “ghost” was where already. He has always been tough, not that he likes to be tough, but he have to.

Eight years ago, he was only the country side kid Lee SeungHyun who came to Seoul alone to pursuit his dreams in dance and music. He only had ninety-thousand won with him, that was all his family can give to him. He was on his own and he can’t rely to anyone, if he wasn’t tough enough then he wouldn’t even be here today. So when he says he is scare, JiYong knows that he really is scared.

He got home pretty quickly, opened the door and rushed to SeungRi’s bedroom when he heard a weak painful moan coming from there. He ran in and saw SeungRi curled up in bed, holding his head looking very painful.

“Ri? How are you feeling? Is your head hurting?” JiYong sat down on the bed and bent down asking him gently.

“Hyung…” SeungRi sits up and moved closer to JiYong, he let JiYong press his aching head on his warm broad shoulder.

“Is your breathing fine now?” JiYong asked again while SeungRi’s soft hair.

SeungRi nodded and buried his face in JiYong’s chest. “But my head’s hurting again…”

“’Again’? You mean the time in Shanghai right?”

“That too… But I woke up with a headache today, that was when you called me earlier, hyung. It got better a little later but I started feeling oppression on my chest, so I called you again. I was so scared I feel like I was dying…”

JiYong hugged SeungRi tighter, “Poor baby, you want me to bring you to the hospital? Nothing is really going to get better if you just sit here you know?”

“I know… But the thing is, I bet all they’re gonna tell me is ‘take a break from your schedules and rest more’. And you know what, hyung? My schedules are so packed, I can’t push or cancel any of them anymore… There’s no point going…”

“That’s nonsense, Ri. You need to go get treated, NOW. Can you walk on your own or you want me to carry you?”

SeungRi tried to aegyo, “I’m too tire to walk, hyung you should carry me~”

“Alright, alright, I’ll do anything for my baby Ri~”

“Uhm, hyung, I think you should bring me to the clinic I go for check-ups. If I go to the hospital, fans will get worry when they find out about it.” SeungRi said after JiYong picked him up, he actually weights less than he looks like.

JiYong mentally shook his head on this, ‘Look at this kid, he’s the one getting sick yet he worries about other people more… Can he just… Care more about himself for once?’