eight

Friendzone 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter eight

Joo - Bad Guy (play song)

Exactly two weeks has passed by since Kyungmi has been with Daehyun. and she was as happy as she could be and liked him a lot. He made her happy and he took care of her well. He made her feel special and he treated her like a princess.

At lunch they always sat at Exo's table while his friends, b.a.p., would sit not too far away. Occasionally Kyungmi would sit with them, but she didn't want to leave Exo.

Today they were eating at Exo's table. The boys didn't mind at all whenever they sat at their table. Kyungmi was their friend afterall, and whoever is Kyungmi's friend, is theirs. Well, kind of.

Baekhyun was having a hard time getting over her, and he couldn't help but like her even more. Seeing her with another guy just makes him want her more than ever. He was fine, though, but the rest of Exo still worried for him. He still continued to play the role of her best friend and continued to be there for her. He didn't want anything to be awkward so he pretends like nothing happened.

Kyungmi was eating happily and joking around with Chen, when Daehyun tapped her lightly on the shoulder. She turned around and looked at him with loving eyes. "hm?"

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom, okay? I'll be right back." He said as he stood up from his seat.

"Okay." She grinned. "Don't take too long." She giggled.

Daehyun smiled and nodded before walking out of the canteen.

"Soooo." Luhan started.

"Soooo." Kyungmi copied.

"It's been a while since you two have been together." Luhan said.

She laughed, "It's been two weeks. It's not that long."

"When are you gonna break up with him?" Kai bluntly asked, earning a smack on the head from Suho. Kyungmi gave Kai a confused look, but the guardian leader just smiled gentlely at her.

"What he was trying to say was-"

"When are you gonna break up with him?" Chanyeol repeated.

"Park Chanyeol." Suho scolded the tall derp as well.

"What?" Kyungmi asked. "I'm not gonna break up with him." She chuckled.

"Well, why not?" Tao asked and Kris immidiately clasped his hand over his mouth to shut him up.

Kyungmi gave them all confused looks. "Well, because I like him and he seems to like me a lot as well."

"Well I know someone who can like you better. Maybe even love you." Chen said and Baekhyun quickly glared at him telling him that if he spoke another word, he'd better sleep with one eye open."

"What? What do you mean?" Kyungmi asked. She then looked at all of them confused. "Wait, do you not like Daehyun or something?"

D.O. spoke, "No, Kyungmi. It's not like that-"

"Because if you don't you can just tell me. I mean, you don't have to like him, but don't make me break up with him!" Kyungmi cut him off, slowly getting mad at them. "I like him a lot, okay? And you guys are the ones who started our relationship anyways, so I don't know why you guy are acting like this. Why can't you guys just be happy for me instead of asking me to break up with him in front of my face?"

Lay sighed, "We are happy for you."

"Oh really?" Kyungmi scoffed. "Because you guys sure arn't acting like it."

After that, everyone was silent and no one dared to speak a word. Kyungmi just sat there with her head down and ate her food, not making eye contact with anyone.Chanyeol, Kai and Chen started to feel guilty about what they said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter