sixteen

Friendzone 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past few days, Kyungmi has been thinking about what Luhan told her. 'My advice,' Luhan whispered, 'Is to tell him soon. Before someone else comes.' She doesn't know how he does it,  and she doesn't know if Luhan has a super magical power to see the future or not, but he was absolutely right.

But unfortunately, Kyungmi was too much of a coward to listen to his advice. Okay, well, it's not like she didn't try to tell Baekhyun or give him little hints every now and then, but every time she attempted to spill the little secret out, she'd chicken out and quickly change the subject.

"God, being in love with your best friend is hard." Kyungmi whinned as she closed her locker and rested her forehead on it as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Chanyeol sighed along with her, "It's not that bad." He said, trying to give her some sort of boost of hope as he patted her on the shoulder.

"You don't know that!" She frowned and faced him. "You never experienced loving your best friend!" Kyungmi paused, realizing she had said that way too loud and gulped. She quickly scanned the hallways to check if there was any sign of Baekhyun, but luckily he wasn't in sight. When she saw that the coast was clear, she sighed in relief. "I swear oppa, it's harder than math. And I at math!"

Chanyeol laughed, which didn't help at all, and  joked, "Well, you do at math."

Kyungmi shot him a glare. "Not helping."

"Well hey, i've been trying to help you all week okay? You just really at this 'loving your best friend' thing." He pointed out.

The younger one let out a childish whine. "I knooooow! I know I at this! Why. Can't. I. Do. Anything. Right." She complained as she banged her head on her locker after every word. The students walking by stared at her like she was some psycho.

Chanyeol just stood there, watching her insanely bang her head on her locker. "Oh my gawd, love can make you crazy." He mumbled to himself. "Hey," He called out as he put his hand on her locker so that now her forehead would collide with the palm of his hand instead. "Stop it, people are staring." He whispered.

Kyungmi paused, "Then let them stare." She shrugged before continuing.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. He grabbed her shoulders, making her stop and spun her around so that she was now facing him. "Snap out of it will, ya?"

She sighed for the hundredth time that day and relaxed a little. "Sorry Yeollie, I just don't know what to do anymore."

"Yeah, I understand." He said and gave her a side hug as she rested her head on his arm. She wished it was his shoulder, but she's way too short to reach.

"Hey," She suddenly popped up her head and said after a moment of silence.

"What is it?" The giant tilted his head sideways in curiosity.

"Why don't you just tell him for me?! That way-"

"Nope."

Kyungmi gasped, "What? Why not?" She whinned.

"I am not doing that for you. You have to tell him yourself." He told her.

"Ugh, you poop face."

"What did you call me?!" He asked and tickled her sides.

Kyungmi started laughing. "S-stop it Y-Yeollie!"

"Do you take back those words?" He stopped tickling her and asked.

"No. You really are a poopy face. In fact you're a stinky  poopy face." She said and childishly stuck out her tongue at him.

"Why you little- You're sooo gonna get it now." He threatened before tickling her once more, holding her so that she couldn't run away.

Kyungmi stated laughing again, "O-oppa!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter