fourteen

Friendzone 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter fourteen

g.na - oppa, dongsaeng (playsong)

"Come with me! I need to show you something!" Chanyeol grinned happily and grabbed Kyungmi's wrist gently but firmly before dragging her upstairs and into his bedroom.

The two took a seat on his bed, and he let go of her wrist. "What do you need to show me, oppa?" She asked him with curious eyes.

"You like him, do you?" Chanyeol asked as he grinned creepily and ignored her question.

Kyungmi widened her eyes but immidiately faked laughter. "Hahaha, what are you talking about?"

"Oh, don't you dare give me that Kyungie. He may be your best friend, but I know you well enough to tell." He smirked.

She looked at him and placed her hand on his forehead, feeling his temperature. "Yeollie, are you feeling okay?"

He swatted her hand away, "I'm fine. And stop changing the subject!" He pouted.

Kyungmi laughed and rolled her eyes.

The happy virus sighed before asking again. "Baekhyun, you like him don't you?"

Kyungmi was going to laugh and playfully slap his arm telling him that he was a silly goose and that he should stop joking around, but she saw the serious look on his face and she knew that he wasn't. She gulped and looked down, fiddling with her fingers. "I-is it that obvious?" She shyly whispered.

"I KNEW IT!" Chanyeol jumped up from his bed and fist pumped the air happily. "I KNEW YOU LIKED HIM!" His loud voice boomed.

"Shhhh!" She shushed him, pulling him back down to sit next to her again. "Shush it! You revealed who I liked last time and I won't let you do it again!" She told him.

"This is great!" He said. "I can't believe you like him. Oh, this will be so cute, just like those dramas where the two best friends fall in love with each other."

"Oppa!" She called. "Just because you know, don't mean everyone else could know."

"What, why?" He asked, confused.

Kyungmi sighed and fell back, now laying down, facing the roof. "Because. What if he doesn't like me back? Then it'll be so awkward between us and everything won't be the same." She frowned.

"But he do-" He began but then stopped his tracks. Should he tell her that Baekhyun does like her back? Wait, does he even like her back, or did he give up on her like he said he was? Chanyeol didn't want to interfere with it and didn't want to tell Kyungmi stuff that wasn't true, so he kept quiet about it. *That is for Baekhyun to tell. Not me.* He thought.

"What if he does?" He asked, changing his words.

"But what if he doesn't?" She asked him back. "That's what i'm scared of.." She quietly admitted.

Chanyeol sighed and laid back as well, now laying next to her. "D-do you love him?"

Kyungmi was taken back by his sudden question. "W-what? Oppa, love is a really strong word and-"

"Just answer me Kyungie, do you love him?" He asked again.

"That's the thing oppa." She said and turned her body to the side so that she was now facing him. "The day we went to the arcade, I kept getting this feeling inside my stomache. A warm and bubbly feeling. I was nervous unlike usually and everytime he looked at me, my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter