six

Friendzone 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter six

M Signal - You don't Know (play song)

After school Baekhyun headed to Kyungmi's locker since that's where they usually meet up. He completely forgot that her date with Daehyun was that day, and he arrived to her locker with a smile on his face. But that smile immidiately turned into a frown when he saw Kyungmi already at her locker, with no other than Jung Daehyun.

He sadly watched Kyungmi as she laughed whole heartedly at something Daehyun had said, and saw how he didn't hesitate to reach out for her hand. The thing that hurt him the most was that she didn't pull back, and she looked like she....liked it. He saw in her eyes how much she liked Daehyun. The way she looked at him explains it all. She doesn't even look at Baekhyun or the others like that. The way she looks at Daehyun....is the way Baekhyun looks at her.

Baekhyun quickly hid behind a wall, not wanting to be seen, when he saw them coming his way hand in hand. He swore that everything turned slow motion when they passed by him, and all he could hear is Kyungmi's laughter. Everything turned normal again, when he heard her call out his name.

"Oppa?" Kyungmi looked at him worriedly. "Are you okay?"

Unfortunately, a wall isn't the best hiding spot in the world.

"Huh?" Bakehyun snapped his head up and saw her and Daehyun staring at him. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine." He said and gave her a reassuring smile, and eyed Daehyun.

"Are you sure?" Kyungmi asked, not convinced. "You just disappeared during lunch. C'mon Baek, i know something's up. You're my best friend, i know you better than anyone."

*Are you sure about that?* Baekhyun slightly chuckled and ruffled her hair. "I disappeared because I needed to use the bathroom." He explained.

Kyungmi still eyed him and he sighed. "Fine, to make you happy, next time i'll announce to the world that I need to pee before I go, arraso?"

She laughed. "That would be lovely."

Baekhyun glanced at Daehyun who was standing there awkwardly. He turned back to Kyungmi and forced a smile. "Why don't you two go on out on your date now? You're already boring him, Kyungie." He said and forced some laughter.

Kyungmi rolled her eyes and pouted her lips. "No, i'm not!" She grabbed Daehyun's hand, "We'll be going now~" She told Baekhyun.

Baekhyun just stared at the two as they walked away. "Kyungmi, wait!" He called out.

Kyungmi stopped walking and turned around, "Nae?" Both her and Daehyun was looking at him, waiting for him to say what he needed to say.

"Have fun." He said loud enough for her to hear.

She smiled, "Thanks oppa." And with that the two walked away leaving Baekhyun with a broken heart.

No matter how much he wanted to be happy for Kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter