seven

Friendzone 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter seven

4men - Only You (play song)

The next day during lunch, Kyungmi still ate with the Exo boys. They were all gathered at their usual spot, listening to her blabber on and on about how fun her date was and how cute and sweet Daehyun is.

"So like, first we went to an ice cream shop and.." Kyungmi blabbered.

Baekhyun though, wasn't paying attention to a word she was saying and was just staring at her. He saw how she smiled to happily just talking about Daehyun, and that her smile shines brighter than is usually does just saying his name. That bright smile he fell in love with.

What Exo predicted was right. Baekhyun was having the hardest time giving up on Kyungmi and just thinking of her a 'just a friend'. It's hard for him to forget that smile of hers, when she's smiling brightly infront of him. It was hard to forget her voice when she soflty and sincerely calls out his name. It's hard to forget her touch and eyes when she clings onto his arms and looks deep into his eyes.

"Oppa, arn't you listening?" Kyungmi poked Baekhyun, which made him snap out of his thought.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm glad you had fun Kyungie." He smiled at her.

"I didn't even tell you all the best part!" Kyungmi squealed.

The boys turned to her again. "There's more?" Xiumin asked.

She nodded, "Yup. Way more."

"Okay then, tell us." Kris urged her to go on, but he was deeply afraid that whatever she'll say will hurt Baekhyun even more.

"So yesterday, when Daehyun walked me home, he...."

"He? He what? C'mon don't stop!" Tao frowned.

Kyungmi laughed, "Sorry! It's for dramatic effects."

"Continue." Suho said.

"Well, he... kinda asked me to be his girlfriend." She smiled shyly.

All the boys widened their eyes. "H-he did?!" Chanyeol asked.

She nodded he head as she squealed. "mhm! Isn't that great?!" She asked.

"Yeah... great." Luhan said without any emotion.

After that it stayed quiet for awhile. No one said a word due to shockness.

*After one date, they're already a couple?* Kai thought.

*Poor hyung...* D.O. thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter