one

Friendzone 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter one

navi - surprised (play song)

"yah, kyungmi-ah. wake up, eh?"

"...."

"Yah, Kyungie."

Kyungmi started to feel someone constantly poking her cheeks. She frowed her eyebrows in annoyance, but kept her eyes shut. "Whaaaaat?" She mumbled, her voice cracking as she did.

"Yah, ppali. We have school today, we'll be late if you don't wake up now."

Sunshine was exposed due to the opening of the curtains, and burned Kyungmi's eyes. "Ugh, do you hate me?" She whinned as she pulled her blanket over her face and shifted into a more comfortable position.

"If I hated you, I wouldn't be here waking you up." Baekhyun pointed out. "C'mon, just wake up will ya?" He said, pulling the blanket off of her and started to poke her again.

Kyungmi groaned in annoyance and flared her arms in the air, pushing his face away. "No, let me stay in bed forever." She mumbled and hid under her blankets again.

"Aish, this girl..." Baekhyun sighed. He grabbed a pillow and hit her with it. "Yah, get up. Don't make me tickle you."

Kyungmi gasped. "You wouldn't." She said from under the sheets.

"Oh, you know I would." He smirked.

Kyungmi whinned, kicking off her blankets. "Five more minutes."

"aigoo." Baekhyun breathed. He went on the bed and laid down beside her, facing her. "Wake up, Kyungmi. Ppalli gah~ ppalli~"

Finally, as if it were a miracle, Kyungmi slowly opened her eyes. She searched under her pillow for her glasses and put them one. She rubbed her eyes awake, and stretched her sleeping muscles. She was suprised to see her best friend's face dangerously close to hers.

"Good morning sleepyhead~" Baekhyun cooed and flashed her a cute smile.

"Holy ! Baekhyun!" She jumped in shock and put her hand on her rapidly beating chest. She sat up and looked at him, hand still on her chest as she breathed heavily.

He boy started  laughing at her cute reaction as she pouted, not amuzed. "Yah, you scared me!" She told him and playfully punched his stomach, and since he's all manly and stuff, her weak punch was not affective as usual.

"C'mon princess, we have school. Get up now." He said.

Kyungmi pouted and hung her head low. "Aish, fine."

"C'mon now, let's go." He said as he grabbed her hands and helped pulling her up from the bed.

"Piggy back ride~" She cooed and stretched out her arm like a child wanting to be carried as her eyes were still half asleep. Baekhyun chuckled at her, "Arraso, arraso. You big baby." He squatted down so she could jump on his back, and when she did, he grunted. "Oh my god, you're so heavy. What the hell have you been eating."

Kyungmi gasped at him and once again slapped his arm, "Yah! That is something you really shouldn't tell a girl."

He laughed loudly, "Ah, you know i'm just joking with you."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes as she pouted on his shoulder.

As they made it downstairs and into the kitchen where Kyungmi's mom was cooking, they could smell the delicous smell of cheese omelette.

"Wah, it smells so good!" Kyungmi beamed as Baekhyun set her down. "Good morning umma!"

Mrs. Kim smiled at her, "Good morning sweetie. Hi Baekhyun, thank you for waking her  up." She said with a thankful smiled.

Baekhyun proudly grinned, "No problem Auntie, anytime."

Mrs. Kim set the food on the table and warmly smiled. "Eat up kids! It's specially made for you!"

"How about you and appa?" Kyungmi asked, already stuffing with food. "Arm't you gonna eat, too?"

"Aigoo," Mrs Kim chuckled and fixed some of her daughter's bedhair. "Your dad and I are going to eat out this morning before we head to work."

"oooh~ so, it's a date?" Kyungmi sang, teasing her mom.

"Yah, i'm much too old for a date." Her mom retorted. "We're just eating out."

Kyungmi rolled her eyes, unconvinced. "Suuuuure mom, whatever you say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter