eleven

Friendzone 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter eleven

kiss - because i'm a girl (playsong)

The next day, Kyungmi was too scared to go to school. She had to admit she was embarassed and felt so stupid to fall for Daehyun like that. She didn't want to face him because she knows that inside he's just thinking about how easy to is to play with her. But, luckily Exo was with her and told her otherwise.

Right now they were walking to school. Exo offered to pick Kyungmi up and drive her to school, but Kyungmi wanted to just walk and so they let her, but joined her as well.

"Yah, Kyungmi. Don't feel that way! You're not stupid, he is." Sehun told her and swung his arm around her shoulder.

Lay nodded, "Yeah! You should show him how you're doing well without him, and that he didn't affect you in any way."

"Yeah! You're right!" Kyungmi said and her confidence rose up like a rocket. "I don't need him! In fact, i'm doing much better without him! He should learn his lesson and go a-"

"Hey! Language!" Kris scolded.

"What?" She questioned. "I was going to say potato!"

The tower just rolled his eyes. "Suuure."

"Besides Kyungmi," Chanyeol spoke and walked over to Kyungmi's side, pushing Sehun out of the way.

"Hey!" The maknae pouted as Luhan patted his back.

"You have us with you." He continued, totally ignoring Sehun. "You don't need him, when you have us." He grinned cheerfully.

"Yeah, so don't let that bastard bring you down." Kai told her and ruffled her hair.

"What did I say about language?" Kris groaned.

"Hey, that jerk deserves it." Kai retorted.

Kyungmi smiled back at them. "You guys are right. Why would I fuss over him when I have you guys?" She smiled and grabbed Baekhyun's hand who was silently walking next to her. "Right?"

Baekhyun snapped out of his thoughts and focused on Kyungmi. "Right." He smiled.

She slightly frowned when she noticed that he has been awfully quiet since they picked her up. "Oppa, what's wrong?" She asked him worriedly and nudged his shoulder.

Baekhyun softened at her sincerity and quickly flashed her a cheerful smile. "I'm fine Kyungie. Just tired that's all, don't worry."

Kyungmi gave him a look, obviously not buying any of it. "Oh please Baek. You're my best friend so you've got to do much better than that if you want me to believe you."

He let out a laugh. "I'm fine Kyungie, really."

Kyungmi just stared at him with a straight face. She blinked and wait for him to tell her what was really up.

Baekhyun sighed. "Fineee. I hate that you know me so well."

She giggled. "You know you love me."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He played cool, but inside he wished she knew. *You don't even know how much I do Kyungie...*

"So," She spoke. "What is it?"

Baekhyun looked at her with soft eyes. "It's just- I can't believe Daehyun would do such a thing to you. When I found out what he did to you, I was so mad that i couldn't even think straight and just punched him in the face. I'm just worried about you baby girl. It hurts be to see you hurt you know." He confessed.

Kyungmi softened at his words and blushed at the nickname he gave her. "Aw, Baek. That's sweet, but you don't have to worry about me. I'm fine. Especially since I have you by my side."

Baekhyun smiled at her and pulled her into a hug which made his heart beat faster than usual. Same thing was happening to Kyungmi, but she didn't know why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter