thirteen

Friendzone 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter thirteen

Baek Ah Yeon - Introduction To Love (playsong)

The next day was luckily a Saturday, and so Kyungmi and Exo decided to just hang out at Exo's house. She arrived at their house around 1am, dressed lazily in sweat pants and a tight v-neck as she wore a jacket over it. She wore her uggs and tired her hair in a messy bun, too lazy to dress nicely.

"Well you look fancy today." Kai commented as he opened the door for her.

She grumpily rolled her eyes and stepped in the house. "Shut up Jongin."

"Whoa, someone's moody today." He pointed out as she plopped down on the couch, laying down on a pillow. "Is someone on their period?" He teased as he sat down next to her.

She gave him a look. "No."

Kai let out a laugh. "Then why are you all grumpy today? Where did bubbly Kyungmi go?"

"Okay, first of all 'bubbly Kyungmi' never excisted. Maybe i'm cheerful and stuff, but 'bubbly' is a word I don't want to be described as." She pouted.

"Why not? Isn't bubbly a good thing?" He asked, grabbing the remote and turning on the tv.

She shrugged, "Eh, too girly."

He laughed once more. "So is something wrong? What happened? Did Daehyun do something wrong again?! I swear i'm going to-"

"No, no, no! Nothing happened! I'm fine." Kyungmi reassured him and stopped him from making devious plans to do to Daehyun.

"Then what's wrong?" He asked.

She sighed. "Just tired, that's all." She mumbled as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Kai nodded but wasn't fully convinced. Sure she was tired, but he could tell that something was bothering her. He was going to say something, but let it go. And also because Sehun, Xiumin and D.O. came into the living room.

"Kyungmi! You're here!" Sehun beamed as he ran over towards the couch that her and Kai were sitting on and plopped down next to her, giving her a side hug.

"Hi oppa!" She beamed right back at him and gave him a smile.

"What?!" Kai said in disbelief. "Why does he get a nice greeting from you while I got a 'shut up Jongin'." He frowned mimicking her. "You didn't even call me oppa!"

Sehun laughed a stuck is tongue out at him, "That's because she likes me better, right Kyungie?"

"Erm-"

"Oh, shut up you too. She likes all of us." Xiumin said as he pushed Kai's forhead backwards and stole the remote from him and changed the channel.

"Hey, I was watching that!" Kai whinned.

"Well too bad!" Xiumin snickered. "Respect your hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter