two

Friendzone 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter two

wondergirls - friend (play song)

"Woo, what a day." Kyungmi sighed as she entered Exo's house with him following behind. The two of them left before the others because Sehun wanted bubble tea on the way home and dragged everyone else along with him. One can't possibley say no to the maknae. Although, Baekhyun and Kyungmi managed to escape.

The twelve boys live all together in one big house that consists of four rooms. Their house wasn't that far from Kyungmi's, and you just needed to pass a nearby park and you're there. Their parents were all too busy with companys to run to take care of them, so they all decided to room in with each other, and their parents where fine with the whole idea. The boys are rich, Kyungmi isn't. But luckily they don't care and love her for who she is, not whether she's rich or not.

"Ugh, I know right? Mrs. Lee is so boring!" He complained as they both kicked off their shoes before running up the stairs and into his room that he shares with Chanyeol and D.O.

Kyungmi groaned, "I know right? All she does is nag and nag, blah blah blah, and she doesn't even realize that the enitre class isn't paying attention!"

Baekhyun opened one of his drawers and grabbed two shirts before closing it again. "I know! Here, put this on."

Kyungmi grinned, "Gomawo!"

By then Baekhyun already had his shirt off. "woaah dude, have you been working out?" Kyungmi asked as she poked his arm. "Look at these muscles~" She giggled.

"Don't touch them!" He said and swatted her hand away. "I worked hard on these."

Kyungmi laughed loudly before taking off her shirt as well.

"Waah, is this flab?!" Baekhyun asked, and poked her belly.

"YAH!" She pouted. "You meanie!"

"I'm just joking!" He laughed. "Look at you, you're so skinny! I'd tell you to eat more, but you already eat so much."

"Aish, you just love to tease me, don't you?" She asked him as she pretended to sock him on the face, but then laughed as she slipped on her shirt. Well- Baekhyun's shirt. She decided to wear her spandex shorts that was under her skirt since she didn't have anything else. Baekhyun's shirt covered them up so it looked like she had no shirt on, but she didn't care. I mean, it's just Baekhyun anyways.

Before she knew it, Baekhyun had a shirt on as well, a wife beater to be exact, and now they were both changed.

"Yay! you're done now! let's go eat, i'm hungry." Kyungmi said as she exited the room and headed down stairs.

"When are you not?" Baekhyun joked,following her from behind.

"Shut up." She mumbled and opened the refigerator. "Alright, alright. I'm done for today." He laughed as he was talking about giving her his daily dose of teasing. Kyungmi immidiately gasped in happiness when she saw the first thing that popped up when she opened the freezer. "ICE CREAAM!" She squealed.

Baekhyun laughed, "What flavo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter