twelve

Friendzone 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter twelve

"I can't believe they'd do that to you." Luhan grumbled. "Those jerks."

It was now lunch time and Kyungmi hasn't seen b.a.p. since the insident that happened this morning. It wasn't that she was avoiding them... well okay, maybe she was. When ever she would see them from afar in the hallways, she would hide behind Baekhyun as the rest of the boys would send them death glares until they walked completly past them.

"I know. If it wasn't for Kris gege, I would've punched their faces all the way to Narnia." Tao frowned.

Kyungmi widened her eyes at him, "You were going to punch them?!"

"I was going to, but Kris gege stopped me." he said.

She sighed in relief. She was glad he didn't punch him because she highly disapproves of violence and believes it just makes everything in the situation worse. Besides, she didn't want Exo to get introuble from the principal fro starting the fight. Maybe if b.a.p. threw the first punch then she'd be okay with it. But only for self defense only.

"I regret it though." Kris mumbled.

Kyungmi looked at Kris and softly smiled at him. "It's alright, you did the right thing."

"But still!" Chanyeol shot up. "They deserve it!" He was really mad about what they did to her. She was like his little sister so the protective brotherly side of him wanted to punch them on the face himself.

"Oppa, calm down!" Kyungmi told him. "Aish, arn't you the ones who told me to show them that whatever they did, didn't affect me and for me to show them that i'm living better off without him?"

Sehun sighed. "Yeah, but Kyungmi they-"

"I'm fine oppas." She told them as she flashed them a smile. "Don't worry. I'm over it."

Suho smiled as he ruffled her hair. "That's my girl."

She let out a laugh as she fixed her now messed up hair. As everyone dropped the b.a.p. and Daehyun subject and was convinced that Kyungmi was fine, she turned to Baekhyun who was messily eating his sandwhich. Once he noitced that she was staring at him, he stared back at her with his mouth full of food and gave her a cute grin.

Kyungmi giggled as she wiped the corner of his mouth that had mayonnaise on it. "Silly oppa."

He swallowed his food and let out a full hearted laugh.

"Oppa," She called.

"Yeeees?" He looked at her with a playful smile.

"You want to hang out after school?" She asked. "I missed spending time with you." She admitted.

Baekhyun felt his heart flutter as she stared at him with soft and bright eyes. "O-of course Kyungie."

Kyungmi smiled as she went back to eating her food as a blush grew on her cheeks.

"Awww, is Baekhyun going on a date with Kyungmi?" Chen teased.

Baekhyun glared at him. "Shut it Kim Jongdae."

Kyungmi blushed even more. "It's not a date Chen oppa. Baekhyun oppa and I are just going to hang out like old times."

"Okaaay~" Xiumin joined

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter