five

Friendzone 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter five

2am - I wonder if you hurt like me (play song)

The next day during lunch Exo and Kyungmi were sitting at their usual table, but this time they didn't have any fangirls around them since Kyungmi scared them away.

"I swear, they better find something to do with their lives other than to stock you guys." Kyungmi joked as she rolled her eyes.

"You're just jealous because you don't have any stockers." Baekhyun nudged her.

She scoffed. "Oh yes, because I want someone to follow my every move." She said sarcastically, causing laughter in the table.

They were all eating peacfully and conversating among themselves when Kyungmi saw a group of boys heading their way. She paused and gasped as she panicked when she saw them coming closer.

"Oppa! How's my hair?" She asked Baekhyun as she started combing her fingers through her long dark brown hair.

Baekhyun looked at her confused. "It's fine. Why?"

"Sh!" She shushed him. "Act normal!"

"Okaay?" He obeyed as asked like the way he was two seconds ago.

The others turned around to see what was the thing Kyungmi was making a big deal out of. Kai made eye contact with Sehun and the two let out a sigh.

"Oh, boy." Sehun sighed.

"Here we go again." Kai mumbled.

A boy then stopped by their table with his friends following behind. "Hi Kyungmi-sshi." He greeted her and flashed her a smile that made her forget how to breathe.

"H-hi Daehyun-sshi!" She said and smiled as well.

*Daehyun? Why does that name sound so familiar? Wait, is that the one Kai and Sehun said she fangirls over?* Baekhyun thought as he stared at the boy. Suddenly he felt a wave of jealousy invade his body and was going to say something, but clenched his fist to prevent him from doing so.

After what seemed like forever, Daehyun and his friends walked away, happily chatting. Just then, Kyungmi stated squealing as she simultaneously slapped Baekhyun arm.

"Ow! What?" Baekhyun asked her as he rubbed his arm. The rest of the guys looked at Kyungmi as well, waiting for an explanation.

"Did you guys see that?!" She asked, smiling very happily.

The boys, except for the two maknaes, looked at each other confused. "See what?" D.O. asked.

"He looked at me!" Kyungmi beamed. "A-and talked to me. Oh my gosh he said 'hi' to me!" She said and started to squeal again.

"Who?" Kris asked.

"Daehyun." Kyungmi said, in a low voice.

"Who? Who's Daehyun?" Chanyeol boomed in a loud voice.

"SHHHH!" Kyungmi hushed him. "Be quiet!"

"oooh," Chen sang. "Does our little Kyungie have crush on Daehyun?"

Baekhyun froze. *Wait, does she?"

"Shut up! I do not!" She retorted as she crossed her arms and huffed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter