three

Friendzone 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter three

2am - Can't say I love you (play song)

Kyungmi was concentrating on her math problems that their teacher, Mrs. Kang, put on the board. Math was Kyungmi's worst subject, and she was lucky enough to have it with Baekhyun, who was a math genius. Kyungmi slightly stuck out her tongue in concentration as Baekhyun, who sat beside her, was watching her.

"Aish stupid math problems." Kyungmi said as she ruffled her hair in frustration, finally giving up after her millionth time getting the problem wrong. "Why don't you get out and solve your own stupid problems?!" She threw her pencil on her desk and pouted.

Baekhyun chuckled, "Yah, stop yelling at math. It's not going to answer back."

Kyungmi gave him a look, "Says the math genius."

"Hey, i'm not a math genius! Math just happens to be easy for me." He said as she rolled her eyes.

Kyungmi laid her head on her desk and closed her eyes, but her head shot back up when she heard the bell ring for lunch.

"Yes! Finally!" She cheered, earning a look from Mrs. Kang. Kyungmi nervously smiled back. "Hurry, Baek. Let's go, i'm hungry~" She said as she swung her backpack around her shoulder.

Baekhyun held out his hand, and she gladly took it. "Let's go." He grinned and led her out of the room.

At the canteen, the thirteen of them sat at their usual table, by the vending machines. Girls would come by their table and flirt with them. There's one thing about Exo that you should know, and that is that they're popular among the girls and has a few fanboys as well. If good looking faces and amazing talents, why wouldn't they? Kyungmi on the other hand wasn't so popular. Well, with the girls. Girls envied her for being close with Exo and hated her as well, especially F(x), the school's queekas, and is constantly bullied at times. To everyone, she's just the girl that follows Exo around.

Kyungmi was used to all the fangirling and the boys having confessions from different girls everyday. She knew that all the girls hated her, and she didn't enjoy the bullying. The boys don't know that their 'fangirls' bully her, and she doesn't plan on telling them anytime soon. She doesn't want them to worry about her, and plus, she's a big girl. She can handle things herself.

When Kyungmi and Baekhyun stepped into the canteen, there was already a mob of girls surrounding their table.

"Oh, great. Not again." Kyungmi mumbled to herself.

Then suddenly more girls came, shoving her away. "Aish, watch it you little insect." She pouted as she faked a punch.

"You okay?" Baekhyun asked her, worried.

She smiled at him and nodded. She then looked at the sea of girls. "Aw man, how are we going to get passed through?" she frowned.

Baekhyun gripped onto her hand even more, "Stay close to me, okay?"

She nodded and he started going through the crowd. "Excuse me, thank you."

"What the, it's that girl again. She's always with Baekhyun oppa!" Kyungmi heard Sulli, a queeka, say.

After what seemed forever, they finally reached to where the other guys were.

"Hey oppas! Man, I swear those girls are like brick walls." She whispered to Sehun who laughed.

"Hey Kyungmi! Hey Baekhyun!" They all greeted as the girls around them started squealing.

Exo smiled nicely at them and continued eating.

"Aish, will all you just go away?!" Kyungmi exploded. "You're all freaking annoying!" She pouted. "Seriously, don't you have anything better to do?!"

And that's another reason why the girls don't like her. Kyungmi isn't afraid to tell them to get lost.

All the girls started to leave, but not forgeting to leave bash on Kyungmi.

"Oh my god, that told us to go away again." She heard one girl say.

Another girls rolled her eyes. "I know. She just wants all of them to herself. That Exo hogger!"

Kyungmi just smiled at them and waved. "Goodbye! I hope you trip on the way out!" She called out as the boys snickered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter