Chapter 7-Bonus Chapter

The Wolf and the Beauty

A/N: ok so you might be wondering what the hell is a bonus chapter...well it's a small extra story other than the main storyline. It could be about another paring or a small event. I'm going to write one first and if you don't like it I'll delete it...so hope you can give me feedback!! :))

...

Sehun woke up earlier than he ever did. The sun wasn't up yet, and the pack was still asleep. He took one glance at his new roommate, who was sleeping soundly(and snoring), and trotted out of the cave. He has never bee a fan of newcomers. In fact, he despises them completely. So when the new guy moved in, he did his best to avoid the times the would have to converse or anything like that.

He slowly crept out the clearing and sprinted into the woods. He followed the scent of a wolf that ran the very trails he is now running. His lips curled upwards as he saw the wolf standing under a tree, waiting for him.

He jumped onto the other wolf, his ears and nuzzling the others neck. The other did the same to him and they smiled like goofs.

"Luhannie..." whimpered Sehun. He looked affectionately at the older wolf and wagged his tail.

The secret meeting had been going on for 2 years now. It used to be at night, but Luhan had to guard the clearing last night so they meet up this morning. Luhan and Sehun were about 4 years apart, but Sehun had a special feeling for him on his first day of training...

...

"Luhan, you're assigned to train Tao, Kai, and Sehun. You'll be working with Chen as a training group. I expect you do well." said Kris to his former trainee. Luhan nodded at his mentor, and turned to face the three young wolves who were excited to start training. Except for one, who looked dully at Luhan and had a face that says "I can't wait for this to be over". Luhan cocked an eyebrow. Looks like he has his work cut out for him...

He led the three pups into the forest to meet up with Chen. Luhan had no experience in training, so he had no idea what to do. And he couldn't find Chen. He tried to think of how he was trained before, but that was 3 years ago. He stopped under a tree and faced his students, who were looking at him with great anticipation. He couldn't help but break a sweat.

"Ok, so today's the first day of your training...let's start with the easy ones." he said., having exactly no idea what he's talking about. 

"Let's see who can run the fastest to the river and back. This will be very helpful to your hunting skills." he said, though it was just a small idea that pooped up in the corner of his mind. Tao and Kai raced off, pushing each other out of the way. Sehun stayed behind, watching Luhan with a disdain look.

"You don't know how to train us do you?" he said. Luhan gulped nervously. Unable to answer the question. He wanted to retort the young wolf, but nothing came out.

"Guessed so." said Sehun. He slowly walked over to Luhan, eyed him up and down(making Luhan shiver though he didn't know why he was so scared of this young wolf), and scoffed.

"I don't like you." Sehun said. Then he left Luhan standing alone in under the  tree and ran off to meet with Kai and Tao.

...

After the lesson ended, Luhan went to find Chen, who was busily eating. He sat down beside the hungry wolf and heaved a huge sigh.

"What's wrong?" asked Chen with his mouth full. Luhan looked at his friend with troubled eyes.

"How do you train the pups, Chen?" he asked, his eyes pleading Chen.

Chen gulped down his food. "You know, they way Kris used to train us." he replied.

"But that was 3 years ago. I couldn't even remember how I learned to hunt." said Luhan, pouting and rolling over like a whiny puppy.

Chen walked over to Luhan, nudging his limp body. "Come on, let's get your memory back." he said.

-

The two walked into the woods, and Chen faced Luhan. "Before you can hunt, you need to know how to run the fastest." said Chen. The two sprinted to the borders and back. 

"To find a prey, you need to know which smell belongs to which animal." the two sniffed the air, and Luhan caught a rabbit.

"Before you can fight, you need to know how to balance." Chen lunged forward, causing Luhan to jump back and turn on his heels before he falls.

"When practicing battling skills, never use your teeth." Chen knocked Luhan aside with head, then pushed him to the ground.

"Does any of this ring a bell?" he asked Luhan. Luhan laughed and rolled over.

"Yeah, thanks buddy." he got up and the two walked back to the clearing. On the way, the discussed about their trainees.

"So who do you have to train?" asked Chen.

"I got Kai, Tao, and Sehun." said Luhan. His mind flashed back to Sehun, and how he was scared of that youngster.

"You're lucky, Kai and Tao are very easy to train. Their fathers were two of the best wolves in the pack. Sehun...I'm not so sure. He's pretty quiet kid, I heard. Doesn't talk to anyone. Probably because his mother left him without nursing him and his father died before he can even walk..." said Chen.

"What...?" gasped Luhan. No wonder he looked like he could kill someone already, thought Luhan.

"That Sehun is a special kid. Lay tried to diagnose what kind of problem he has, but eventually he came to a conclusion that Sehun just didn't like to talk. No one's ever heard him say anything." said Chen.

But he talked to me, thought Luhan. This is getting weird....

...

A/N: so how did you like it?? Please tell me><