Chapter 1

The Wolf and the Beauty

Baekhyun smiled as he put out the fire. He came camping with his family and they just finished dinner. The rest of the family had gone into their tent, sleeping soundly. Baekhyun lifted his head and looked up into the sky. The full moon was shining brightly and the constellations were glowing beside it. He checked his watch: 9:37. Not too late to go for a short walk.

He picked up his bag and a flashlight and headed towards the woods. He imagined himself as an explorer discovering new things. It seems childish but it was a way to pass time. After walking for a few more minutes, he found nothing special about the forest and decided to head back to his family.

Suddenly there was rustle in one of the bushes, and Baekhyun turned his head in alert, shinig his flashlight everywhere. A strange growl came creeping out of it,  and Baekhyun dropped his flashlight.

...

Chanyeol slid out of his hole, careful not to wake his bad-tempered roommates, Kai and Kyungsoo. Crossing the clearing was more difficult than he thought, because Kris was staying on guard tonight, and if he gets caught by Kris he is doomed with a capital D.

He crouched as low as he can, which is hard to do when he is freakishly tall. He successfully sneaked out of the pack, and ran with freedom in the woods. Changing into his wolf form, he sped through the forest and occasionally picking up scents left by animals because he was hungry. 

He came to a halt as he realized there was an unusually blinding light waving around thin the trees. He hid himself behind the bushes. A creature appeared, and he was holding the light. A human! Chanyeol his lips in hunger, for he can have a delicious dinner tonight. But then the light shone onto the human's face, showing his features, and Chanyeol was speechless.

The human had warm eyes, and his lips were juicy red. He had a kind face, and an aura around him that created a postive force that drew Chanyeol closer... Chanyeol couldn't help himself but let out a low growl.

The human turned around frantically, waving the light everywhere, blinding Chanyeol. Chanyeol changed back into human form, and slowly came out of the bush. In a human from, he wore only a short, his top was bare, and it made the other whimper. 

"Don't be scared of me." said Chanyeol soothingly. The other just nodded in fear, ready to run.

"I'm Chanyeol." he took out his hand. "And you?"

The other stared at Chanyeol's hand, not sure what to do exactly. He slowly let down his guard and shook Chanyeol's hand. "I'm Baekhyun..." the moment their hands touched Chanyeol felt a bolt up his hand, straight into his heart. Endless images crossed his mind in a flash, then he was back to reality. What was that? Some sort of mind game this human was playing?

"So, you live here?" asked Baekhyun. "It's a strange place to stay..."

"No, I don't live here." Chanyeol quickly explained. "I live somewhere else, but I just happen to crash here tonight."

"Got kicked out or you ran away?" Baekhyun had a sympathetic look on his face.

"Nah, just—" Chanyeol stopped abruptly. If he said just sleeping here for fun would be strange, right? 

"I ran away." it wasn't exactly a lie though. He did ran away, but no one knew and he'll be back before daylight.

"Why? Did something happen?" asked Baekhyun. Chanyeol couldn't keep up the act any longer. He's a terrible liar, he laughs whenever he lies. And the moon was getting higher by the moment, when it reaches midnight, he'll transform back into a wolf for the night. He better let Baekhyun go back wherever he came from or he'll be busted. But Baekhyun is too good to give up...

"Nothing happened. But I need you to do something for me..." said Chanyeol.

"What?" asked Baekhyun.

"Look into my eyes." 

"Why?" 

"Just do it."

Surprisingy, Baekhyun did. Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol's eyes as it slowly turns red, before he had a chance to turn and run, he closed his eyes and fell to the ground.

...

A/N: So how do you liked the first chapter?? Please tell me :)) oh and here's the music video:))

EXO-늑대와 미녀(Wolf)