Chapter 12

The Wolf and the Beauty

A/N: it's not edited>< I'll edit it tommorow!! Gotta sleep...zzz

The sound of wolf howls rang out through the forests. War cries, they say. Somewhere deep inside the forest, a bloody battle has begun.

Baekhyun froze in his spot. He was scared. Very scared. This wasn't his typical training lessons where no one hurts you seriously. This is when another wolf will bite down hard into your neck and make sure you dies. He can't move. His feet are glued to the ground. He wants to run, but he can't. 

Chanyeol rushed to Baekhyun. He was saying something but Baekhyun can't hear him. His mind is blank, and all he knows is that he's gong to die.

"Baekhyun? Baekhyun? Do you hear me?!" shouted Chanyeol. When Baekhyun looked back at Chanyeol, his face full of horror, Chanyeol hugged him, comforting the boy's scared soul.

"It's alright, everything will be fine..., trust me." he whispered in his ear. Baekhyun was shaking like crazy. 

"W-What now?" he stammered. 

"We wait for Kris to give orders." Chanyeol replied. 

Kris calmed down the panicking crowd. "Please do not panic. Everything will be fine. Just remember, don't fight unless they have attacked, avoid all dangers, and don't try to cross the borderline. Do you understand me?" he announced.

The wolves all howled in response. 

"Okay, then. Chen, you take Chanyeol and Kyungsoo to the camp site and protect the elders. The rest of you, battle position." ordered Kris.

Baekhyun widened his eyes as he watched Chanyeol distanced away from him. Chanyeol gave him a reassuring smile before  he turned around and followed Chen.

Baekhyun quickly went into the bushes, hiding himself. Sehun was right behind him, the two of them were guarding the same position.

"Could you stop shaking?" hissed Sehun. Baekhyun hadn't realize he was still shaking. He couldn't stop, because he is completely terrified.

Sehun placed a hand on Baekhyun's shoulder. "It'll be over before you know it. Besides, they won't really attack this side of the forest." comforted Sehun.

Baekhyun just nodded in response. He calmed a bit, and the shaking has stopped. But then, a howl was heard.

"Why did that sounded like...Kai?" whispered Baekhyun. Sehun widened his eyes and crouched down, and motioned for Baekhyun to do so. They both transformed into wolves, staying alert for any sudden attack. 

"They found out our weakness. The reason Kris sent trainees here is because he thought the YG clan won't attack here. Guess he miscalculated." Sehun muttered under his breath. "It'll be fine."

He added the last part to calm down the pale Baekhyun. Baekhyun took a deep breath as a chorus of howl was heard. Man up, he thought, everything will be alright...

...

Chanyeol's ears shot up when he heard the howl. He shook Kyungsoo frantically.

"Hey! That sounded like Kai!" he warned. Kyungsoo immediately sat up straight, eyes widening.

"It-it-it can't be..., he's a strong fighter, he-he-he, can't..." stammered Kyungsoo, his eyes blinking rapidly, his body trembling like crazy.

Chanyeol patted his shoulder. "I know he is, so you shouldn't worry." he whispered. Kyungsoo nodded shakily, and closed his eyes, as if praying for his lover.

Chanyeol glanced at the camp site. The others had obviously heard the howl and are now panicking. Lay's apprentice was trying to calm them down, but he's doing a terrible job. Chen had manged to calmed down the mothers but the elders practically ignored him and kept murmuring incoherently.

"Hey." called Chanyeol. The elders all looked up at him.

"You may think that we're losing, we're going to die, whatever. Just shut up, or the enemies will find us." he hissed. The elders all stopped speaking. Chen raised his eyebrows at Chanyeol, who shrugged as if shutting people up is his daily chore.

Another howl rang thought the forest. This time, it wasn't someone from their clan. Chanyeol kept checking to see if anyone had found out their location and tried to attack, but so far, no one has come near the human territory.

For a while, nothing was heard. They all assumed it was over, and that the YG clan had lost, because there was no cheers. But if it was over, someone should have come for them.

Chen stood up from his spot to check the status. Just then, another howl rang.

Everyone gasped at the sound. They all recognize that voice very clearly.

It can't be, thought Chanyeol.

...

Baekhyun heard the sound of footsteps edging closer. He hoped that they won't be found. Unluckily,the enemies found them.

"I don't like playing hide and seek all that much." said one of the wolves. Baekhyun was surprised at the sound of the wolf. It was a female. This doesn't make sense.

"Yes, I'm a girl. You got a problem with that?" she spat. Baekhyun flinched, but Sehun was steady.

"We won't attack you if you don't attack us." he said, and the other wolf scoffed.

"And every one can live happily ever after, how sweet." the wolf said sarcastically. This one was a male.

Baekhyun gulped. Stay confident, he kept telling himself, everything will be fine.

"Lee Hi, will you do the honors?" the male said. The female, Lee Hi, smirked evilly.

"Of course, Seungri." she replied. She growled and her eyes turned red, and the next second, she had lunged forward to attack Sehun. Sehun dodged to the side pretty quickly, but Lee Hi was fast and she turned around so quickly and her jaw was hanging open as she aimed for his neck. Sehun riskedly used his head and knocked her aside, his fangs showing and his eyes turning red as well.

Seungri took this chance and attacked Baekhyun. Baekhyun kept walking backwards, trying to avoid actual fight, like Kris had said. But obviously this wasn't what the YG clan had taught them. Seungri first aimed for Baekhyun's neck, but he pushed him aside, just barely missing his teeth. Seungri growled in frustration, taking a second aim as he first knocked Baekhyun to the side, pushing him down on the ground, making it impossible for Baekhyun to breathe. But Baekhyun quickly sprang up as Seungri's mouth just about to rip his torso apart. 

Panting heavily, he quickly checked how Sehun was doing. Sehun had bitten one of Lee Hi's legs and now she was limping. Not bad, but Sehun also had a scar on his ear too. Baekhyun faced back to Seungri, who snarled at him and bared his teeth. Baekhyun made a decision: he's going to fight back, until he make sure Seungri is injured bad enough.

He bared his teeth as well, and growled back. He can feel his vision turning clearer, and his mind becoming more organized. If they wanna fight, then bring it on.

All of a sudden, a howl was heard. The four all turned their heads sharply. Sehun and Baekhyun looked at each other.

No..., thought Baekhyun.

...

A/N: *tears* 100 subbies!! You do not know how glad I am right now!! Thanks you all so much:D I love you!! If you like the story, help me by upvoting it! I will love you even more(ok stop).