Chapter 14-Bonus Chapter

The Wolf and the Beauty

A/N: ok some of you may be wondering why I'm putting up a bonus chapter when something terrible happened to our beloved Baekkie in the previous chapter. I'm putting this up to show another person(or wolf's) perspective in this chapter, so you can see the story from another wolf's POV. It's mostly going to be about the war, so don't fret when you see the "Bonus Chapter"!!

...

Luhan tried to hide the fear in his eyes when the leader of YG clan appeared. The leader was so....intimidating. He had a cocky grin, and a head of hair that is a little too blond; the way he scoffed when he saw the SM clan with their many many wolves like it didn't scare him at all. Luhan, on the other hand, was terrified.

"Hello, Jiyong." growled Kris. Jiyong was apparently the name of their leader. He smirked at Kris in a disdain way and ran a finger through his hair.

"Oh my lovely Krissy..." greeted Jiyong. "How many times do I have to remind you that my name is G-Dragon?" his voice sent shivers down Luhan's spine.

The crowd behind Jiyong was no joke. There were at least a dozen of wolves, and probably even more of them somewhere else, attacking other clans. One of them scared Luhan the most: he had dark eyes, and looked really buff. 

"T.O.P?" called Jiyong. The buff wolf stepped forward. 

"Why don't we start this game by battling one by one? T.O.P is our most prestigious trainee. Send out your best trainee." said Jiyong.

There was no way that someone like T.O.P is a trainee. He looks like a professional trainer already. Kris seems to know that too, but he has a principle: we don't scheme when others are trying to. Kris sighs before he turns to face Kai, who was already sweating like hell. 

"I'm sorry, Kai..." he whispered. Kai shook his head and steadied himself. 

"It's ok, I can handle this." he whispered back. Luhan widened his eyes. How can Kris do this? At least send someone like Minho! Luhan looks at his trainee worriedly.

"Humor me, Seunghyun." ordered Jiyong with a dull expression on his face.

T.O.P didn't move at first, neither did Kai. Both of them locked eyes with each other, watching every movement the other is making. All of a sudden, T.O.P jumped forward causing Kai to jump back a little but he was steady and attacked. He growled at T.O.P and aimed for T.O.P's front leg, but missed. Luhan back a breath when he saw that T.O.P defended himself by throwing Kai across the clearing. He could hear Jiyong's annoying giggle, and Kris's frustrated mutter.

"End him." said Jiyong. Luhan's eyes widened in fear as he saw T.O.P advanced towards Kai who was still trying to balance himself, and he bit down hard. Help came a little too late. Minho rushed over and pried T.O.P off of Kai, who howled in pain. T.O.P tried to fight Minho, but Jiyong told him to stop.

"That was...boring." drawled Jiyong. "Nice work, Seunghyun. Now let the game begin." 

The YG clan howled in unison. And they lunged forward.

...

The first patient arrived at Lay's cave too early. Lay hadn't even prepared himself for such a huge injury yet. Kai's bleeding hadn't stopped yet, but he was healing already. Lay checked the wound and took some medicine and rubbed it against the wound. Kai winced painfully. 

"What happened?" asked Lay.

"Jiyong told Kris to send out our best trainee to fight with their best, but..." explained Kai, stopping abruptly because of the pain. "Not one of us thought that guy was a trainee." 

"Kwon Jiyong and his schemes..." muttered Lay. "Not the first prank he pulled." 

Since Kai's injury was a bit severe, it took some time to heal before he was all set to go back to the battle field. Just when Lay finished checking on Kai and permitted him to go back, someone came in with another patient. 

"Please heal her!" the other wolf cried. "She was slammed against the tree trunk, and I think her legs are twisted!" 

"What's your name?" asked Lay, already examining the wolf's leg.

"I'm Suzy, this is Fei. Please help her..." cried Suzy. Lay hadn't treated many female wolves before, it was rare to keep female wolves in the clan. But he did his best. 

Suzy was right. Fei's legs are broken and she has a severe concussion. Since the bones were broken on the inside, it'll be harder to heal. 

"Listen, um, Suzy, why don't you go back your clan first, and I'll heal her? Your clan needs you." suggested Lay. Suzy shakily nodded and trotted outside the cave.

It's going to be long day, thought Lay.

...

For Kris, today couldn't have been more crappy. He watched as his wolves get hurt one by one, fall down, and try to stand back up. He was engaged in a fight Jiyong, who was really no competition to him, but he kept miscalculating Jiyong's moves because he couldn't focus. 

He had kept another eye on Tao the whole time.

Tao was doing good. He had already taken down two wolves already, and he was currently battling with another one. But Kris couldn't take his eyes off of him. He was afraid in that split second he looked away Zitao would be hurt.

"Stop looking for your lover, Kris. I'm really annoyed that you're not taking this seriously." complained Jiyong, as Kris dodged yet another strike from Jiyong. Kris sighed.

Just one second...

He tore his eyes away from Tao and he jumped onto Jiyong, biting down on the back of Jiyong's neck. Jiyong yelped, but he stood right back up and faced Kris again. Then a howl was heard through the forest.

No, thought Kris, no no no no no!

...

Suho didn't like fighting. He really don't. You get hurt either way, so why bother?

Obviously this guy called Taeyang didn't quite agree with him. He has small eyes and they cut through the air sharply. Suho flinched. Taeyang took this chance to attack. In just a minute, Taeyang had pinned Suho down to the floor, left a scar on his back, and broke his leg. Suho panted heavily as Taeyang stood on top of him, grinning victoriously.

"I thought you were the Beta." said Taeyang.

"So?" retorted Suho.

"Well, I assumed the Beta would be strong and all, but you ." said Taeyang. He opened his mouth and aimed for Suho's torso.

Suho closed in eyes and waited for the pain to take over his body.

...

Sehun had had enough of Lee Hi's high-pitched shrieks. One more shriek he's going to make sure Lee Hi will be mute for the rest of her sorry life.

"Ahhhhh!" shrieked LeeHi. Sehun grunted. He gritted his teeth and advanced toward her. 

Sehun knocked her to the side, and then before she could stand back up, he tripped her and bit her leg. 

"Yah! " she shouted. "Seung—" 

She tried to call for help, but Sehun muffled her voice and growled at her. LeeHi moved back in fear but tried to hide it. Sehun thought he had scared her, and let down his guard a little. Just then, LeeHi threw herself forward and bit Sehun's ear. Sehun yelped and pulled LeeHi off of himself. 

"Seungri!" shouted LeeHi.

Sehun looked back at Seungri, afraid he will come to her aid. But Baekhyun was doing a good job fighting him off. Sehun glanced back at LeeHi, and saw that she was cowering in fear. 

Sehun lunged forward and got a good aim of her neck, but she dodged it and turned to attack Sehun, scratching his back and kicking him frantically. Sehun held back his wincing and pried her off. 

To be honest, Sehun didn't even take her seriously. She was weaker than him, and she didn't have enough battle skills. But she was persistent. That's why she attacked Sehun even though she got hit again and again.

"Ahhhhh!" shouted Seungri. Sehun turned around and saw Baekhyun's teeth tore off of Seungri's back, leaving him in massive pain. Baekhyun spat out blood onto the ground, as if declaring victory. Then he went up to Sehun's side and helped him finish off LeeHi. Baekhyun bit the end off LeeHi's tail and sent her shrieking in agony, while Sehun attacked her from the front.

"Seungri! Help!" cried LeeHi. Baekhyun turned around and faced Seungri, who was still trying to balance himself. Baekhyun growled at Seungri, but then his expression changed.

"How...?" he breathed. Seungri smirked. "Don't you know that a wolf has the ability to heal itself?" said Seungri.

Sehun tried to warn Baekhyun that Seungri was about to attack, but he was too late and Seungri has already jumped onto Baekhyun, pinning him on the ground. Sehun ran over tried to help him, but LeeHi pulled him backwards and they both stumbled. 

"No, Baekhyun..." he muttered, trying to stand back up. But by the time he had regain his posture, Baekhyun howled through the forest.

...

A/N: A little bit of every wolves' POV....I enjoyed writing Sehun's part mostly!! Because of the last part ...the part where Sehun failed to sae vBaekhyun and how he tried...OMO I love writing this fic!!! Please comment!!

EXO's new song!!

Growl(Korean Vers.)

Growl(Chinese Vers.)

To those who subbed me, I would like to send out an apology to you. 

In order to achieve my dreams of studying abroad, I will have to prove to my parent that I'm capable of being able to take care of myself, therefore, I'm going on hiatus for about a year...

I know, I don't like it either, but I sincerely hope you will wait for my return as I will continue to update my fanfics. 

I won't be gone all the time, I'll still come back and check a few things and maybe post an update in a few months, so I'm not entirely gone. Though I will be most of the time...:((

Please don't leave me!!!! I will continue to update my story! And I will achieve my dream!!