0 2 2

Back To 1953

A tear fell down on Jongin’s cheek as he stood on his knees. In the mud of the dark forest.

“I’ve killed a person…” Jongin whispered for the third time.

Sehun gently patted Jongin on the shoulder. “You couldn’t do anything else. He might have killed you”

Minseok agreed. “And you saved my life”

Jongin covered his eyes with his hands. He was in shock. His fast heartbeat calmed down a bit but it didn’t help him to relax. It was his actions which had shocked him. He would never kill a person on purpose.

“I didn’t mean to…” Jongin stammered.

“We know you didn’t” Luhan stretched out his hand towards Jongin. “Come here, we have to go. We can’t spill any longer time”

Jongin bit his lower lip, he doubted that they would still want to have him in their team. But the look in Luhan’s eyes made him change his mind.

He nodded and grabbed Luhan’s hand.

~*~*~

Yixing didn’t have any strength in his legs. When Sungjae and Ilhoon came back to the basement a few minutes after they had left him, he couldn’t even look at them.

“Henry’s dead” Ilhoon hissed in Yixing’s ear. “Kim Jongin killed him”

Yixing tried to support himself to get up but his shaking arms failed him and he fell onto the floor. “Don’t… do them …. Any …. Harm”

A laughter echoed through the small room. “You’re not strong enough to protect them this time, Zhang Yixing”

~*~*~

They met on the field. The chilly air blew through the think jackets of their track-suits. Luhan gulped. He was now standing face to face with the enemy.

Two of the men threw Yixing’s body on the ground in front of their feet.

Yixing’s body was covered in blood, his breaths were unsteady and heavy. Yixing tried to stand up on his shaking legs but fell onto the ground again. He was weak.

A weak smile was spread on his lips when he got eye-contact with Luhan.

“Luhan...” Yixing breathed. “Leave… let them kill me… it’s my destiny”

Luhan shook his head stubbornly. His eyes was filled with tears. He didn’t want to accept this, he would never let Yixing die.

“No… it’s not. You deserve a normal life” Luhan cried. He bit on the inner-side of his lip o stop the tears from coming.

Yixing couched. Luhan wanted to help him up. But Kris stopped him. A guy with chubby cheeks and a cute voice walked towards Yixing with something in his hands.

He gave Yixing one look of pity when he raised something into the air. Luhan screamed and tried to run towards the guy to stop him but Sehun and Jongin held his arms so he couldn’t go anywhere.

All he could do was watch when the guy stabbed a knife into Yixing’s chest.

Sehun and Jongin let go of Luhan, who fell onto the ground. He screamed and cried. Yixing stopped to move and the guys left. Luhan crawled as fast as he could to Yixing’s body.

Luhan knew that Yixing was now free from the pain and worries. He was dead and he would never come back. Just like Henry.

Kris sat down next to Luhan. “He did it to protect you”

He touched Yixing’s face. It didn’t show any signs of being in pain. He must’ve died pretty fast.

Luhan shook his head. “It’s not fair” he sobbed.

“You know” Kris began to speak again. “Yixing really loved you, Luhan. That’s the reason why he always tried to protect you. I think that he and Henry had a plan to beat them, but Henry betrayed him.”

“And I loved him” Luhan burst out in tears once more. He fell onto Yixing’s chest, in hope to hear a heart but he didn’t get anything but silence. The blood from Yixing’s scar smudged in Luhan’s face.

He wished that he had realized his feelings a bit earlier, and that he had known about Yixing’s feelings before. This just wasn’t fair, he wanted to be with Yixing.

Minseok lowered his head, he cried.

“Luhan…” Jongin’s voice were silent and sad. “I think that we have to go back now”

Luhan nodded, but he didn’t stand up. “You can go back. I’m coming after you. I want to be alone with Yixing”

Minseok opened his mouth to protest but Luhan stopped him. “Don’t worry, I’ll be back before the morning”

Minseok nodded and waved to the others to follow him.

The four boys left Luhan alone with Yixing’s body.

“We should make a meeting with the others” Kris stated when Luhan was on a fair distance and he was unable to hear their conversation. “I have a feeling that this is not over yet”

~*~*~

Chanyeol’s phone called. He let out an annoyed grunt and picked the phone up.

“Hello?” He rubbed his eyes.

“It’s me” It was Kris’s voice.

“Do you know what time is it right now?” Chanyeol was annoyed.

“Yes, yes I know”

There was no response from Chanyeol. He rolled with his eyes. He hated to be woken up in the morning for nothing. People just didn’t understand that he happened to be in a constant bad morning-mood.

Kris and Baekhyun were two people who didn’t understand that.

“Henry and Yixing are dead. We have to call in the others for a meeting. I believe that they have planned more for the night. We need to talk to the others now!” Kris spoke like the teacher in Geography Chanyeol disliked. It was low, deep and serious. And whenever he heard that voice, it meant extra work for him.

“The basement, fifteen minutes” Kris ordered and hung up.

Chanyeol gasped and stepped out of the bed. He knew that there was no point in arguing or asking how Henry and Yixing could be dead. He knew that he might get all information once he arrived to the basement.

~*~*~

Luhan’s head was resting on Yixing’s chest. He had stopped to cry. For a long time now, he had figured how to defeat them and he had finally made up a plan. They were in this together and they would defeat the others together. Luhan just needed to convince them to follow his plan.

No other people’s life would be put in danger any longer. Luhan’s plan were waterproof, he knew it.

He raised on his head and kissed Yixing’s cold lips. Their first and last kiss.

“I promise, Yixing, I’ll get my revenge” Luhan whispered and gently caressed Yixing’s face. “For you”


Don't kill me for this okay? T__T

I hated to write this chapter!!

Just one or two chapters left of the story! :D