0 1 0

Back To 1953

Jongin let out a deep sigh and took three steps back. “This didn’t make me any wiser”

Kyungsoo nodded agreeing and was about to put the yearbook back when a small piece of paper fell out from the book.

“Pick it up” Jongin ordered Kyungsoo as he leaned towards the wall.

Kyungsoo picked the paper up and looked at it, his eyes widened and he showed the paper to Jongin.

Jongin saw a messy written text on the paper.

‘The answer is closer than you might believe, but be careful. It’s also dangerous. You will have to sacrifice things you never thought of sacrificing before.’

~*~*~

A hand was being placed on Luhan’s left shoulder, which made him jump high in shock.

“Sorry to scare you” Yixing sat down next to Luhan. He placed his English-books on the bench and looked at Luhan.

“Please, forget everything you saw and heard last night. I would do anything to protect you from all this.” Yixing his hand over Luhan’s cheek, removing a few of his honey-blonde locks. “It’s not a game and it’s dangerous.”

Luhan bit his lower lip. “Why didn’t you ask me to come with the chemistry-lab? I’m better than Jongdae at chemistry”

Yixing chuckled; he opened his book and began to read the pages. “I know you are. But like I said, I want to protect you. You are so important to me and I can’t cause you any danger”

Luhan shook his head and opened his book as well. “Then tell me what you’re hiding”

“I’m sorry, Luhan, but I can’t”

“Then I’ll find it out by myself. I want to know”

~*~*~

In the cafeteria, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Jongin and Baekhyun were sitting around one table. It wasn’t something they usually did but they did this time.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were holding the note that Kyungsoo and Jongin found in the library while Jongin and Kyungsoo were holding the one that was thrown in Baekhyun’s head.

“This is so scary.” Baekhyun put the note down as if he was refusing to look at it.

Jongin nodded agreeing. “It’s like they’re telling us to mind our own business”

Kyungsoo put the note down and took a sip from his glass of cold milk. “Sadly enough, this is our business”

“We have to show the others this” Chanyeol agreed. “They have also found a diary from back in the days. I think we all should read it once they’ve opened it.”

Jongin nodded. “But I think that we all can agree on one thing; to keep this a secret from Yixing and Kris”

~*~*~

Minseok was lying in his bed with the book in his hand. He wanted to open the book so badly but he had promised Luhan that they all would read it together.

There were times when Minseok thought that Yixing actually was helping them, but after the day today he knew that Kris or Yixing couldn’t be trusted. He had also started to doubt if he could trust Jongdae as well.

With a light sigh, Minseok got up from the bed and grabbed his phone. He had Luhan’s number as speed-number two.

It didn’t take long time until Luhan picked up the phone. “Hello? It’s Luhan”

“It’s me, Baozi” Minseok smiled, Luhan used to call Minseok Baozi before because he was a bit chubbier than the others.

Minseok wasn’t chubby but he wasn’t thin as well.

Minseok heard how Luhan chuckled on the other side of the line. “I noticed. What do you want?”

“I want to open the book. Contact the others, everyone except Yixing, Kris or Jongdae and tell them to come to my room”

“Uh, okay” Luhan said and hung up before Minseok said something more.

~*~*~

Kris was sitting on a bench at garden outside the school when Yixing sat down next to him. Kris looked more or less troubled.

“Don’t look like that, people will notice that something’s wrong” Yixing smiled.

“Luhan saw us last night.”

Yixing nodded, he leaned forwards so his underarms could touch his knees. “I know, but I want to protect him from everything.”

Kris chuckled and pinched the small area on his nose, between his eyes. “Why are you protecting him that much? Is it because of something that happened before?”

Yixing sat up straight once more. “Can you keep a secret?”

~*~*~

Luhan knocked on Minseok’s door; he looked quite troubled when Minseok opened the door.

“Come in” Minseok stepped aside so Luhan could enter the room.

“I’ve called everyone” Luhan informed “Jongin, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao and Joonmyeon will be here soon”

Luhan turned around to Minseok, his eyes were glassy and his voice began to shake. “But Sehun didn’t pick up my calls. He is nowhere to be found!”

~*~*~

The room was being dark, the walls cold and the floor wet. Whenever he tried to speak it echoed.

He was all alone, not sure of where he was and who had taken him. He just knew that he wanted to get out there.