0 1 8

Back To 1953

Alot will be explained in this chapter.

Sorry it's short -.-


The twelve friends were sitting in a circle on a chair each in the group-room. All gazes were at Yixing. He felt nervous. He swallowed and began to speak:

“I’m going to tell you the whole truth. Don’t interrupt me until I’m finished. I’ll only tell you once” Yixing looked at each and every single face before he continued:

“It all began with the explosion. Jongdae and another guy called Jung Ilhoon, a guy in our class, were working on some experiment in the chemistry-lab. The experiment had gone into a huge success and they called in their friends. For Jongdae’s case it was the eleven of us and for Ilhoon’s case was it six other guys. They wanted to demonstrate what they had done to us before they showed it to a teacher. But something went terribly wrong. We don’t know what happened, I’ve been trying to find out but I never saw the reason of the explosion, but everything exploded. The Ilhoon and his six friends died in the explosion, while we became a miracle in some way and survived. The lab was being re-built and we all began to live our lives normally until we began to receive letters. The letters said that we should pay for what we had done. We understood that they weren’t dead and began to sneak out in the evenings to find them. Minseok disappeared and he found him dead. By the end of Korean Way, four of us were dead and we didn’t know anything but the fact that we couldn’t stop it. Luhan and I were the only ones left until the end and when I found Luhan dead, I begged to them to rescue him. That they could take me instead, just to let Luhan live. But they laughed at me, until we made a deal. Three weeks was spend in the lab together with Henry. We worked on the same kind of mixture that Jongdae made.” Yixing’s voice broke and Luhan gently patted Yixing on his back and handed Yixing a glass of water.

Yixing took a sip and let the water make his dry mouth wet.

“It exploded once again. Henry and I died in the same way as the seven other students. But the chemicals did something with our bodies. Our DNA’s were mixed and we became immortal, in a way even I don’t know. The seven males has powers and knowledge’s I don’t have. Every tenth year after this, you will all be re-born into this age and this school. You’ll have a memory of a whole life but you haven’t lived for that long. Every single year, I try to make sure that the seven males doesn’t kill you. Because our deal was; if I manage to save your life once. You’ll live a peaceful life and die a natural death. In that way, you’ll never be reborn again. But I fail every single year. You die and I’m left here with Henry to find out what to do. Henry doesn’t want to be like this. He wants to age and he wants to die. I’m the same, but I will protect you until you won’t need my protection any longer. It really is a curse and if Henry doesn’t find a solution, suicide will be my only option. The ones who kidnapped Sehun also want to get out of this. But they still believe that there’s another person who causes all this” Yixing smiled and nodded as an indication that he had finished to speak now.

“Who is that person? What will they do to that one person?” Jongin asked.

“That person is either me or the person who owns my heart” Yixing’s eyes met Luhan’s but he looked away. “The only way out is death of me or that person”

~*~*~

The boys parted. Ten of them left, but Yixing had promised Sehun to stay with him during that night. Sehun didn’t feel safe anywhere, but being with someone made him feel better.

The message Sehun had delivered was still ringing in Yixing’s ears.

‘Happily ever after doesn’t exist in this story’

Yixing chuckled, happily ever after had never existed. Not in 2013, 2003, 1993, 1983, 1973, 1963 or 1953.

Life was just unfair. 

“That person, who owns your heart” Sehun broke the long silence between them “Is Luhan, right?”

Yixing nodded and stood up. “Luhan is the person who had the dreams. He had them for a reason. I’ll do anything for him. If they want to hurt either him for me, I would hand myself in just to protect you”

Sehun nodded. He wished that he understood the pain Yixing was feeling. But he didn’t. He didn’t know how it felt to have so many people’s destiny resting on his shoulders. He didn’t know how it felt to choose; your or the love of your life.

“You should think of what’s the best for you, for once” Sehun smiled.

~*~*~

That night, Luhan had another dream. But there was something different with this dream.

He could somehow feel, that this dream wasn’t about the past.

It was about the future.