0 1 4

Back To 1953

Sehun sipped loudly after some air. He couldn’t really locate himself but he knew that he wasn’t inside that room any longer.

In fact, he was lying on the ground, on some kind of field. He could see the cottage where he had been hidden for the past days. It wasn’t far away from him, which meant that he wasn’t far away from the school either.

Three heads was seen in the closed window. They were watching him. A fast thought ran through his mind. He couldn’t be there for any longer.

Sehun tried to stand up but his legs failed him. Instead, he had to crawl on the ground and into the forest.

Three thoughts were running through Sehun’s head at that time. He knew that nothing was safe any longer.

He had to get out of here

He had to find Luhan

He had to warn them

~*~*~

Luhan looked at Yixing, confused over the riddles Yixing constantly was telling him.

“But if they died” Luhan swallowed “How can they be alive today?”

Yixing shrugged. He had so much information to tell Luhan, but he couldn’t. He was too scared.

“You died” Yixing’s voice was shaking. The thought of Luhan’s death gave him so many emotions.

“I asked them what I should do to get you back” he continued “I begged them but they told me that there was nothing I could do. You would forever be gone”

Tears pushed on from the back of his eyelids. Both boys stopped walking for a while; they wanted Yixing to calm down. Luhan patted Yixing on the back. It was his way of showing comfort to others and Yixing knew it very well. It had always been that.

Yixing looked at Luhan. “We have to find Sehun. I’ll tell you the truth about everything when all twelve are here again”

Luhan agreed and followed Yixing, who walked straight into the forest. Without any turns except for when he could walk into a tree.

~*~*~

Jongdae shook his head. “This can’t be. If Yixing never died, he would be as old as the man Jongin met. But he isn’t. He must’ve died, but his body must’ve gone missing some way.”

Baekhyun shrugged with his shoulders. He was taking a picture on each stone with the camera on his cell-phone. Chanyeol was standing next to him with a flashlight on the stones.

Minseok looked at his friends. There were times when he wanted to blame Yixing for all of this, when he at the same time knew that Yixing did this for them. “Sehun disappeared after we had been sneaking on Yixing… Luhan is now alone with Yixing…”

Minseok didn’t finish speaking. He knew that the others had understood what he meant.

“You think that Luhan is in danger for being with Yixing” Baekhyun asked as he pushed Chanyeol towards Yixing’s stone. It was the question everyone had been thinking.

Minseok shook his head. “Yixing wants Luhan’s best. After reading his diary; I’ve noticed that those two had a very special relationship. He wants to help us; because we know Luhan”

Jongdae nodded agreeing. “He told me that he want to keep Luhan away from any possible danger”

Chanyeol, who had been quiet all the time, exchanged a look with Minseok. He didn’t seem to understand where this conversation was going.

“But would Yixing want to protect Luhan so badly? I mean, why Luhan?” Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun chuckled and took the photo of the last stone. “You don’t know? I thought everyone knew about it. Yixing’s gay”

Chanyeol’s eyes widened and he almost dropped the flashlight in shock. He had never heard about it before. Yixing seemed to be a guy who was good with hiding his uality. But then again, Chanyeol didn’t care about the uality of people.

“Apparently you didn’t know about this” Baekhyun playfully hit Chanyeol, which made him really drop the flashlight. “Yixing is madly in love with Luhan”

The other two nodded at Baekhyun’s statement and Chanyeol picked up the flashlight.

~*~*~

They headed to a big field. Jongin looked around to see if anyone was there. But everything was dark and empty.

No bird flying in the sky and no rabbit running around in the high and dry grass.

“Someone has been here” Kris pointed towards a bit of grass which was bending down as if someone had been lying there. He nodded at Kyungsoo, who lightened the spot up with the flashlight.

Kris bend down on his knees to study the area a bit and Tao followed Kris’s movements.

Joonmyeon looked around. “There’s a house over there”

Jongin looked at the same direction as Joonmyeon but shook his head. “There’s a big hole in the roof, no one’s there”

It was true; the whole house looked very dilapidated and uninhabited for Joonmyeon.

“Guys” Tao said and caught the attention of the flower-boys. “There’s blood here”

Jongin took a closer look. It was dark to see from the distance he had had in the beginning but once he bend down on his knees as well, he could see the blood.

Kris nodded. “And look over there” he pointed towards the forest again. There was some kind of marks in the ground.

“I think that this person who has been here came from the house. He was hurt in some way and some others carried him here. Since we can’t see any signs of crawling from the house and here. He was being placed on the ground, left to die. But in order to save himself, he decided to crawl out into the forest. Probably going back to the school. This means that this person knows that there is a school on the other side of the forest. The person can’t be anyone else but Sehun” Kris explained his thoughts while widely making different gestures with his hands.

To Joonmyeon; it didn’t take a long time to sort out all the facts. In the corner of the eye he could see a light being switched on in the small house. He knew that someone was watching them.

“We have to leave!” Joonmyeon began to run back to the forest with the others following him.

They ran as fast as they could but, suddenly, stopped.

In front of their feet was a lifeless body lying. But it was a body they could recognize anywhere.

Sehun looked up and saw his five friends standing there. He smiled a weak smile towards them and stretched out a shaking hand. It was dirty, both from mud and blood.

“Guys…” Sehun breathed “… you have to help me”