0 1 9

Back To 1953

Yixing was standing on the grass outside the school. It was all dark around him and he was all around. But he was waiting for something. Suddenly, seven other shadows appeared. Yixing smiled towards the shadows.

Someone came up behind Yixing and hit him with a baseball-stick in his head. Yixing fell onto the ground and turned around to be met by Henrys smiling face. Yixing’s eyes became slimmer.

“Let’s end it. Right here, right now” Henry whispered.

~*~*~

Baekhyun cursed loudly as chocolate-milk filled his plate with pancakes. Chanyeol laughed at his friend and handed him a small paper-tissue.

“Really? As if this is enough to clean up all this!?” Baekhyun yelled, more than annoyed at his friend’s overly friendly gesture.

Baekhyun sighed and went to the trash-cane to throw the now wet and chocolate-flavored pancakes he had once planned to have for breakfast. Once he had taken a new plate of pancakes with strawberry-jam, whipped cream and a new glass of chocolate-milk, he went back to his place with Chanyeol.

Henry was now being a company of Chanyeol.

“Hi, Baekhyun” Henry smiled.

Baekhyun rolled with his eyes. After Yixing’s story the previous night; he didn’t know who was telling the truth and who was lying. It could be anyone. What had he been pulled into?

There was only one thing he knew for sure; Henry’s friendly smile seemed now very faked.

“I wanted to apologize” Henry said as Baekhyun sat down in the chair next to Chanyeol and on the opposite side as Henry.

“For what?” Baekhyun looked slightly confused. But his look was nothing in comprehension to what he really was.

Henry patted at the back of his own head, as if Baekhyun would understand what he was talking about. “A couple of days ago. I threw a stone at the back of your head”

Baekhyun’s eyes widened. For a second, he didn’t believe what Henry told him. “Was that you?”

Henry nodded. “I had to warn you in some way. I want you to know that Yixing and Luhan are the most important characters. The rest of us are hindrance. That’s why you have always been killed first.” Henry let his eyes wander from Baekhyun to Chanyeol and then back to Baekhyun. “But, who is the most dangerous? The seven boys, searching for revenge? Luhan, who wants the best for everyone? You, who are scared and want to survive? Me, who wants an end of all this? Or Yixing, who would do anything for the person he loves?”

Baekhyun pouted and began to think about it. Ever since Yixing had been acting so strange, he had believed that Yixing was the bad guy in this. When Sehun got kidnapped, he understood that it was the seven unknown males he should watch out for.

But he believes that Yixing still is the most dangerous at the moment.

“Why was Sehun the person to be kidnapped?” Chanyeol suddenly asked.

Henry shrugged. He didn’t seem to know about it. “Who knows? They have their reasons. No one else would never understand”

“Do you have a close relationship with them?” Baekhyun asked.

Henry smirked and left the table without saying a word as answer.

~*~*~

Sehun sat down on his chair next to Luhan in the classroom. A wide smile was formed on Luhan’s lips.

“You’re here!” Luhan exclaimed, a bit too loud since the heads of a few other students turned around.

Sehun smiled shyly. “Yes, I can’t be away from school for a longer time. I’ll have a bunch of things to catch up with already”

Yixing entered the classroom with Kris and Henry following him. Sehun’s eyes widened as soon as he saw Henry.

His friendly smile was directed straight towards Sehun made him feel unstable. Where had he seen that smile before?

“Hi, Sehun” Henry placed a hand on Sehun’s bench. “Is everything okay with you?”

Shocked but also scared, Sehun swallowed and nodded. His brain worked hard to sort all this out.

Lee Minhyuk, one of the people which had kept Sehun as a prisoner, had once said. ‘Go and call Henry. Make sure that he’s ready for the big game now’. It was Henry who had carried Sehun out and placed him onto the field.

“Luhan” Sehun whispered “Why is Henry here?”

“Oh, he’s our new transfer-student” Luhan explained. “It turns out that he’s also playing a big role in the game”

Sehun nodded, this must mean that it was the same person. And if Sehun remembered it all right; Henry was dangerous.

Henry could kill people to get what he wanted.

~*~*~

The class ended and Yixing placed his book into his locker. He always had his books in alphabetical order. It was easier to find the books that way.

Someone slammed the door to his locker close and Yixing had to pull out his arms fast to not get them hurt. His eyes met Henry’s.

“Are you ready?” Henry asked.

“Tonight, at midnight” Yixing nodded.

Henry smiled. “Let’s end this. Now”