Friends

K Academy
Hyosung POV:

I glanced at Seungho again. He was talking to Chundoong Oppa. I got up and stretched. Good. That meant I could leave and talk to that dancer girl. She was pretty good. And I think she'd be a good dancing friend. I knew my major wasnt really dance but..oh well. If we became friends, we could help each other. I smiled and slowly walked in the direction she walked. Apparently, Jinyoung was too. I watched as he followed and then got tackled by her.>p> Wait WHAT?!

I widened my eyes to see the girl looming over him. That's new. I watched as she apologized and helped him up. After a few minutes, Jinyoung left back to the room. Then I took my chance. I pretended to walk down the hall casually, looking for the bathroom. That's what I did before..

"Hey aren't you that one dance girl?" the girl asked. I spun around. Wasn't that my line? I nodded slowly. She smiled and stuck out a hand.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Hyuna."

I grabbed her hand and shook it.

"Hello..I'm Hyosung." I replied. Hyuna nodded and grinned.

I look forward to working with you in the future. You're really good at dance." she complimented. I smiled.

"Thanks..you are too."

And that's how our friendship started.