All good

K Academy
Jinyoung POV:

I looked behind me and sighed.

Sorry Yuri.

The timing wasn't right. I couldn't admit that I liked her. Not infront of all those annoying freshies. I groaned and continued to walk, absentmindedly.

"Whoa!" I heard someone yelp. I focused and looked down to see Hyuna.

"You almost tumbled me over." she joked. I nodded.

"Sorry..I'm kinda.."I trailed off.

"Out of it? Let me guess..Yuri." she suggested. I snapped my head up.

"How did you know?" I asked dumbly.

"First off, it's obvious she likes you. And you are being a Babo and not paying attention, mch less caring. And you won't admit you like her because youre a chicken when freshies are around, which by the way, I hate them too." she listed off. I blinked several times.

No kidding.

I sighed.

"What am I supposed to do?" I cried. Hyuna patted my shoulder softly then pushed me roughly towards the table where Yuri now sat alone.

"Go!" she shooed me.

I stumbled a couple times before getting to Yuri's table.

"Um-hey?" I stammered. She raised an eyebrow.

"Hey."

I inhaled deeply.

"Okay so the dance..yeah umm about going with you..." I said awkwardly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri POV:

WTH? Just spit it out. What, are you going to reject me completely?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinyoung POV:

"Yeah umm..let's go together...more than friends." I spat out. Her eyes widened.

"Please?" I pleaded.

Yuri stood slowly, straight-faced.

"Of course!" she exclaimed while throwing her arms around me. I laughed then saw Hyuna. She winked then waved as she left.

Thanks.