I'm too tired to make a chapter name

K Academy
L.Joe POV:

I walked away from IU and turned to see Hyuna. She caught my eye for a sec, but then turned away.

....was she okay?

She speed walked out of the cafeteria. I started to follow her out when I felt a tug on my jacket.

What? I turned. A pretty girl turned and held something out. I looked under her wall of hair. She looked young and kind of pink faced. Ah..probably a freshie. I smiled and slowly took the paper out of her hand.

'Masked dance..can you go with me?' it read. I looked up but the girl rushed back to her seat. I sighed and grabbed a pencil.

'Im sorry. I have something important that day.' I scribbled. I felt really bad...but I can't just do that when I liked someone else.

I walked over slowly to the girl's table and placed the paper next to her. She looked up at me. I widened my eyes. It was Zion, GP's(Girl Playerz, their singing group) prettiest and most popular girl. I scoffed. I really hated popular freshies. They thought they were all that.

"Oppa, I'm excited to see your answer." she said in a whiny sounding voice. I rolled my eyes, grabbed the paper, and ripped it up.

"Forget it." I snapped. I barely even knew her. I walked away from the table, hearing Zion's quiet mumbles of disbelief. How immature. I didn't even feel the slightest bit of pity. I glanced at the superior table, where Hyuna, Hyosung, Chundoong hyung, and Seungho hyung sat. I sighed and shook my head. I really wanted to...never mind. This would just make me go even crazier.