Greetings

K Academy
Your POV:

It was the day after the orientation. Apparently, there was some welcome dance thingy in two weeks and only certain people were invited. I rolled my eyes. Who cares? I'm probably going to be busy choreographing for the first showcase. I waited by the door for Hyosung. She was waiting for two other boys. I sighed and looked down the hall. There was the violin-y brown haired dude...

"Hey!" I greeted. He looked over and pointed to himself. I nodded and smiled. Haha this kid was "cute".

He inched over slowly, as if I'd bite him.

"Hi?" he replied in a confused manner. I stuck out my hand.

"My name's Hyuna Kim." I introduced.

He grabbed my hand. Wow he had warm hands..

"L.Joe. Nice to meet you." he responded. I smiled.

"Were you that one boy that tripped over someones guitar case yesterday?" I asked. He turned pink. I laughed.

"It's okay. I'm super clumsy." I assured. He smiled and held up the dance invitation.

"Are you going?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I didn't get invited."

L.Joe held up a finger and dug through his bag.

"Here."

He handed me an identical piece of paper. I raised an eyebrow.

"How do you have invitations?"

"Well everyone gets two just for a 'date' which is dumb because we'll all be wearing MASKS, but oh well. Anyways, I'll see you later." he said hurriedly. I waved as he jogged away.

"Hyuna-yah!" Hyosung called out. I turned and waved. I walked over and bowed politely to the two boys at her side.

"Hello! My name is Hyuna Kim! It's nice to meet you." I greeted(yet again~). They smiled.

"Seungho. Nice to meet you."

"Chundoong. It's a pleasure to meet you."

I nudged Hyosung.

"You've got TWO boyfriends?" I teased. She blushed.

"No..Chundoong already has a girl in mind and Seungho's a brother to me." she mumbled.

At this comment, Chundoong turned red and Seungho's face fell.

Wait...could he...?

I shook my head and did an 'okay' sign.

"Okay! Then, shall we move on?" I asked. Hyosung linked arms with me.

"Let's go!!"

I laughed but inside...I still had a feeling.

Seungho liked Hyosung.