SECRET TIME:D

K Academy

Hyosung POV:

I slipped a piece of paper into Hyuna's hand smoothly before bumping into...

Chundoong oppa. He looked handsome as usual but deep inside, i could tell he was not a happy camper.

But hey, neither was I.

I couldnt help that he liked IU, yeah.

But i just wish...

Whatever. He's the "enemy" now. I sighed and continued to walk down the halls silently. This whole thing was dumb.

I pushed open the door for study hall. Seungho Oppa had a spot next to him saved for me as usual. I slid into the seat and stared at the folded piece of paper in front of me. I looked around and slowly opened it.

"Are you okay?"

~S~

I glanced over at Seungho Oppa who was casually twirling his pencil and staring at his laptop screen. I scribbled my response.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

p.s. Go on facebook chat. I have my laptop.'

I placed the note on the ground and pushed it towards Seungho oppa's feet. He swiftly grabbed it and read it quickly. I opened up my facebook and clicked on 'Seungho' in the chat list.

Me:so why wouldnt I be okay?

Seungho:because doongie and iu...

Me:nah it's okay...as long as he's happy.

Seungho:haha you sure?

Me:yeah..after all there are more people in this world than doongie Oppa.

Seungho:mmhmm..I'm pretty sure lots of guys liked you.

Me:oh really? Like who?

Seungho:you really don't know?

Me:haha yeah I don't. :P

Seungho:you're so oblivious.

Me:what's that supposed to mean?

The bell rang and Seungho Oppa got up, leaving me gazing at the computer screen stupidly. I checked the chat box.

Seungho:likes you.