3 years later...Part 4

K Academy
Doongie and IU's story:

IU sat down and huffed as she cupped her face in her hands. She was stressed. Her voice had become sore from all the packed schedules but she hasn't able to get a second of rest! She closed her eyes and sighed. IU heard a rustle next to her. She wasn't bothered by it. She kept resting until 5 minutes later. She opened her eyes and saw a piece of paper infront of her.

"Follow me~follow me~to the vocal room!"

She stared at the paper blankly before sighing and dragging herself there. When IU got there, she was met with another note and a bouquet of flowers.

"Onward~! Dance time. She slowly walked, this time more curious what she was going to see. She opened the door slowly and saw yet another letter and gift of guitar picks.

"Come on slow poke! Let's go to the instrument storage room."

IU grinned, knowing what was happening..kinda.

When she came to the instrument storage room, a key necklace and another paper awaited.

"You're the key of my heart. Now, unlock the room down the hall, second door on your left."

IU laughed and couldn't wait what to expect. When she unlocked the door, she heard music playing and a soft voice singing.

"No matter who sees you, you're lovely. No matter who sees you, you're so pretty. One by one so perfect. There's an angel in my heart."

She smiled and sat next to the pianist.

"Happy 3rd year anniversary IU." Chundoong smiled.

IU laughed and threw her arms around him.

"Thanks..."

"For what?"

"Loving Me^^."

"...You're welcome. Thank you too."