Sliding by

K Academy
L.Joe POV:

Seungho...sorry. But Imma whip your ! xD

No but seriously...I had no worries. Yeah I wasn't a good singer like him but I have some violin skills.

Some that he doesn't have.

I practiced the notes of my piece and glanced at a nervous looking Seungho. He was dancing and singing. I, had a little trick. Dancing and playing violin. Go try finding that somewhere.

"L.Joe and Seungho...you guys are up first." Ms. Lee called out. I glanced at my other classmates and saluted them. Hyosung and Chundoong wished Seungho good luck. Hyuna smiled and Yuri hand-hearted to me.

I stepped into the room confidently, Seungho trailing behind me. We both bowed and got positioned.

"Seungho, you go first." Mr.Kim gestured. Seungho smiled and nodded. He stood in place and let the intro play. When the music was in full motion he sang along and danced along.

"Try~~~no matter how many times you do. Even when it comes to the end." he sang.

I bobbed my head along to the music but I could tell that the judges(minus Ms. Lee and Mr.Kim) were not that impressed.

When he finished, he was red-faced and panting. Seungho bowed again and sat as I stood.

I bowed to the judges and positioned my hands and fingers.

I played a quick violin intro of the song 'Dream High'.

After I was done I danced to the upbeat song. When the rap came up I rapped along.

"Dream high, a chance to fly high. All the hurt goes bye bye. Like the stars in the sky let your dreams fly high."

The judges nodded and when I finished, I bowed. Seungho bit his lip and stood next to me.

"Well we had a very interesting time picking. But we have to go with..."

The both of us caught our breath.

"L.Joe."

I screamed a loud "Yes!" in my head but outside I just nodded.

Seungho looked down and nodded too. Then we were dismissed.

When we stepped out, everyone looked like they were holding their breaths.

Seungho pointed at me. I patted his shoulder.

"Good job." I congratulated. He nodded.

"Ditto to you."

Then he walked over to Hyosung. I sighed and turned to Yuri noona and Hyuna. They both hugged me.

And inside my mind, I wondered who was my next component.