Texting for the best

K Academy
Sorry for the lack of updates!!! I'll try making up for it through this.*

Jinyoung POV:

I stretched and prepared for a long~day. After the freaky little masked dance last night, I was bracing myself for awfulness. I just started to date Yuri and we weren't allowed to talk, along with my other friends. I stared at the invitation and note of the dance. I shuddered and grabbed my stuff to wash up with. I stepped into the bathroom to find L.Joe and Chundoong quietly brushing their teeth. I nodded at them and slowly approached the sink.

Well this wasn't fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote furiously on the staff paper and hummed the melody. Suddenly my phone vibrated quietly. I sat up and looked at the screen. L.Joe and Yuri texted me. I hesitated then looked around. L.Joe was calmly writing on the other side of the room(yes he is my room mate). I unlocked my phone and read the texts.

L.Joe-Isn't this like...freaky and awful?

Oh yeah. Best two words to describe it. I quickly replied.

Me-Yeah. I'm paranoid someone's watching me. Do you think the others are texting each other?

I opened the next message.

Yuri-Looks like texting is our only source of connection.

Me-Yeah): But don't worry. I think the others are going to find a way for us to communicate without getting caught by the two teachers.

My phone beeped.

L.Joe-Probably. But this is ridiculous. I think since we can't have phones on during the school day(besides lunch)passing notes will be our second resolution.

I nodded and looked up at L.Joe. He continued to write. I looked back down at my phone and typed.

Me-Okay sounds good. Tell the others.

I went to Yuri's message.

Yuri- Keke <3 hopefully. But seriously..don't drop out. I want you to succeed!

I smiled and slowly typed back.

Me-If anyone's going to succeed I want it to be you. Hwaiting!

I sighed and laid back down.

I really hoped for the best..for Yuri.