Sooooo~screwed

K Academy
Hyosung POV:

I bit my lip and glanced at IU, who was being comforted by Chundoong Oppa. I sighed and looked at my reflection in my phone. Okay, so I looked composed enough. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped ever so slightly.

"Oh my--" I turned to see Seungho Oppa. "You scared me." I mumbled.

He shot me a funny grin.

"Good. Anyways, good luck on your round. Fighting!" he pumped his fist. I followed and laughed.

"Thanks Seungho oppa."

Then, out of the blue, he started to lean in and I found myself leaning in to when he picked up a paper and held it up.

"Your music?"

I felt myself heating up.

"Oh! Umm-Uh yeah! Thanks--almost..yeah." I grabbed the paper out of his hands "Jeon Hyosung, Lee Ji-eun, youre next!" I bolted up and stood quickly, blushing.

"Yes!" I blurted. Seungho Oppa chuckled then pushed me from behind.

"Go on~good luck." he said one last time. I nodded and rushed in, IU close behind. When we got in, I stumbled over myself before making it to my seat. When we were both seated, the judges explained everything before letting us begin. I went first, messing up due to my lack of thought. IU did amazing as usually, so I wasn't really surprised when the judges announced IU as the winner. I congratulated her half-heartedly then ran back out to Seungho Oppa. I needed to talk to him. I saw him leaning against the wall, clearly waiting for me. He opened his mouth to ask who won but I stuck my finger on his lip and pointed at IU. He smiled.

"Well great. In that case...."

Seungho Oppa leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. I was shocked but then slowly fell into it.

Hehe...it was so much more worth it.