Shes got my attention

K Academy
L.Joe POV:

Who was this?

A girl...appearing magically before my eyes with amazing dance skills.

I watched her carefully and tapped Yuri, my older sister. She was too busy staring at Jinyoung hyung(again) to look over. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the girl. She wasn't paying attention to her surroundings and was deeply in her dance. I noticed  a few others look at her too. Finally Yuri noona turned. Her eyes widened and she gaped at the girl.

"Hello there~who's this??" she mumbled. I shrugged and continued to attentively watch her every move. Suddenly she stopped and made a confused face. She took out her earbuds and spun around.

"What?" she asked. Everyone slowly turned away from her and back to their own business. I tapped Yuri noona again. She whipped around in an irritated manner.

"What?" she hissed."You're interrupting my admiring."

 I scoffed then pointed to the girl who was now sitting down and examining some sheet music.

"Should I go talk to her?" I asked.

"Go ahead. I don't care. Do what you want." she turned back around. I stuck my tongue out at her and shoved my hands in my pockets. I slowly approached her, trying to "look cool", when I tripped over IU's guitar case.

"Dang it!" I yelled. IU's scrambled to help me up.

"A-are you okay L.Joe?" she stammered. I nodded and looked over to the girls table. But she was gone.

Just like that.

Wow~she really is magical.